[Book Spoilers] How Much More Will We See Of Bronn?

Craven Mummer

you´re right, amazing!

these sigils are nicely done, the sigil of Carolyn Strauss is an ostrich, and Strauss is German for ostrich. I guess she has German ancestors.

My personal favorite sigil in the opening credits belongs to costume designer Michele Clapton. It's a peacock! Which is perfect for her role.

very true. very possible for LF to corrupt Bronn once Tyrion has brought him to KL and could still do all the things that Kettleblack needs to do, other than Sansa recognizing his father

She's been fucking Lancel and Bronn of the Blackwater and probably Ser Dontos (since we're folding characters into one another)?

But seriously, there is some logic to the Bronn/LF idea. I don't think he can absorb all of the Kettleblack storyline though. ;)

I think he served his purpose for Tyrion's storyline and now he's gone. He was an ambitious sellsword and he rose as high as he could go. That's been accomplished.

Far from...... he's not even close to being done :cool4:

Did anyone else find his response to the question of where he learned the Lannister songs odd? From drunk Lannisters is believable enough, but the way he said it made it seem like a lie. I've always hoped there's more to Bronn than meets the eye, but there's several indications in the last couple of episodes that make it seem like he may just be.

Btw. I really don't understand what is the point of his scene with Hound. I loved the scene, but why was it written ?

It showed us more who these characters really are. They're KILLERS, as the Hound clearly explains to Sansa later. And killers make the world go round.

They're the swordsman standing before the King, the Priest, and the Rich Man from Varys's riddle to Tyrion.

And good Lord, when Sandor calmly reacted to Bronn's good-natured (?) provocations with an icy "you think you're a hard man?" line, it was perfect. And Bronn's response, whoa.

Great scene by George!

Archived