[Book Spoilers] Lena Headey was brilliant!

Melifeather

I replayed her last scene in Blackwater at least 4 times. I loved the right profile shot of her sitting on the throne, hand clutching her little boy's shoulder. Her smile and the lines on her face lent such sympathy to a character I normally love to hate. It was a beautiful portrayal of a mother reassuring her son in what she thought would be the final moments of their lives. I found myself saying a little prayer for her to prevail. Superb. I cannot wait for tonight!

I replayed her last scene in Blackwater at least 4 times. I loved the right profile shot of her sitting on the throne, hand clutching her little boy's shoulder. Her smile and the lines on her face lent such sympathy to a character I normally love to hate. It was a beautiful portrayal of a mother reassuring her son in what she thought would be the final moments of their lives. I found myself saying a little prayer for her to prevail. Superb. I cannot wait for tonight!

:agree: I hate Cersei too but Lena Headey played the part of worried mother sitting on the throne outstandingly!!!

And when Tywin marched through the door that took my breath away!

Archived