Best change in character from book to series?

Batman

• 2 weeks later...

You keep saying we, like everyone agrees with you, when they clearly don't. GRRM said there's something romantic in both books and show, and not everyone is responding the way you are. Speak for yourself.

But when it comes to the things I was saying "we" for, everyone can only agree. Sandor and Sansa aren't together (yet). That's simply a fact that can't be disagreed with.

So, I fully disagree with Davrum that nothing exists. Something exists here. The reader is not privy to the full meaning of it yet.

I don't disagree with any of your post except the part where for some reason you think that I said nothing exists of this romance. Of course it's clear Sansa feels something for Sandor. I never said otherwise. My point has never been that there is nothing, only that I'm not invested in ever seeing anything come of the something that is there.

And kind of as an aside, GRR has pointedly created a Fuck-All-The-Usual-Fantasy-Tropes world. He's smashed us over the heads again and again and again and again with the idea that things don't work out in his world like we expect or want them to. As a great man once said, "If you think this is going to have a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." Knowing that ... if GRR's setting up an expectation for SanSan can't we be fairly certain it's not going to have a Princess Bride denouement?

Archived