Series three characters

Arataniello

Plus, there's this note at the end of the list, so there's still some new cast characters we haven't heard about. But, oh, joyous day, The Queen of Thorns!! By the old gods and the new, my wishes are granted--I know she'll be my very favorite greatest character that ever was or will be. It is known.

The producers do state that they haven't listed all the names, probably because it would be too big of a spoiler to those who've read the books. Is there someone not on the list that you're still hoping to see?

I'm glad we can finally see the Blackfish, and I'm quite excited about Beric's new messed up face. I had hoped to see Prince Oberyn as well but it seems we will have to wait another season. (what about the Kettleblacks? Not that I miss them, but in FfC they are rather important, aren't they?)

I'm glad we can finally see the Blackfish, and I'm quite excited about Beric's new messed up face. I had hoped to see Prince Oberyn as well but it seems we will have to wait another season. (what about the Kettleblacks? Not that I miss them, but in FfC they are rather important, aren't they?)

They can delay the Kettlebacks to season 4/5, unnecessary to pay for 2 years for basically useless characters (for now).

Finally. They're only about what, 12 episodes late introducing the blackfish? he showed up late in agot if memory serves.

Yeah, Cat meets him at Bloody Gates in the first half of A Game of Thrones. After the events there he joins Catelyn's party, and travels with her to Robb's camp.

The producers do state that they haven't listed all the names, probably because it would be too big of a spoiler to those who've read the books. Is there someone not on the list that you're still hoping to see?

Too big of a spoiler to those who *have* read the books? 0_o

Archived