Series three characters

Arataniello

Still no ramsay snow on there though...

They've already mentioned Ramsey by title, Roose has mentioned his "bastard son" twice now. They probably don't feel the need to list him on these since he's been mentioned in the show.

Or, as much as people hate it, maybe Ramsay will indeed be Dagmer.

It's a possibility, but I think if they wanted that to happen they would have just named him Reek. He certainly doesn't look like Dagmer Cleftjaw and he doesn't serve the same purpose as in the books, if they were just ultimately going to make him Ramsey why not just make him Reek? I doubt the producers decided to do that just for a cheap shock to the book readers.

Reeds: GET IN. I can't wait to see what this show looks like when they're not desperately cramming books into too few episodes. A Storm Of Swords with space to breath, to develop.......best couple of seasons coming up, mark my words.

No way is Dagmer Reek. He's too old, what was he doing on Pyke. 0% chance.

Reeds: GET IN. I can't wait to see what this show looks like when they're not desperately cramming books into too few episodes. A Storm Of Swords with space to breath, to develop.......best couple of seasons coming up, mark my words.

No way is Dagmer Reek. He's too old, what was he doing on Pyke. 0% chance.

There's this new 'theory' in the Valar Morghulis discussion that Dagmer will open the gates for Ramsay (since Robb has said all Ironborn who surrender can leave), afterwards Ramsay will slaughter them all and sack Winterfell. No way Dagmer is Ramsay himsell, just doesn't make any sense.

So pleased about the Reeds. They really make Bran's story a lot more interesting and it would have been a real shame to have left them out.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Tormund who steals the scene whenever he's in the books. And it'll be interesting to see how they portray Daario, I wonder how similar he'll be to his appearance in the books.

You could also just have the rest of the greyjoys show up in the AFFC season.

I think they'll cast the brothers for season 4 or 5, perhaps moving a little bit of Ironborn stuff from Feast in the Storm seasons. I'm wondering, will they get rid of Aeron? He hasn't had a significant role yet, and I doubt he will have one.

Happy to see the Reeds. The Goat isn't mentioned but we know from other sources that casting is underway for him. I expect Ramsay to be cast as well since I find the Dagmer/Ramsey theory hard to fathom. On the other hand, I do think Dagmer may be in the service of Ramsey.

We might also need some Freys cast if the season ends with the RW, which I guess it might not.

Happy to see the Reeds. The Goat isn't mentioned but we know from other sources that casting is underway for him. I expect Ramsay to be cast as well since I find the Dagmer/Ramsey theory hard to fathom. On the other hand, I do think Dagmer may be in the service of Ramsey.

We might also need some Freys cast if the season ends with the RW, which I guess it might not.

They could have the Frey's as extra's, just like they did in season 1.

Dagmer may betray Theon in E10 but I can't see how he could be in service to Ramsey. The latter would suggest they know each other and that's very unlikely. Almost as unlikely as Dagmer been Ramsey.

Seems like D&D have done a very good job of including the major uncast characters in S3.

Also no Euron,Victarion and Damphair...

They can, and probably should, wait til season 4 (which will be the second half of the book SoS) to bring in Euron and Victarion.

Damphair has already been in the show, season 2 ep 3. He "Drowns" Theon.

Archived