Ran

I personally believe we were given a lot of hints about what is to come both in the books & the series from this episode.

What's the first thing we notice in Danerys's dream walks? ( I won't call it the House of the Undying because it wasn't the same scene from the novel)

1). Snow covers Everything especially the Iron Throne. There is only one character named Snow in the series.

2). The roof of Kings Landing Throne Room is burnt clear through to the sky.

3) Danerys's fails to actually sit on the Throne or even touch it

4) Danerys ends up at the Wall.

It is possible the Snow does not represent Jon, but the White Walkers taking Kings Landing or it can be both . A fight ensues between the Walkers their Vanguard & the Dragons at KL driving them out of till they are forced to the Wall.

Being a bastard of the north, Ramsey's name is Snow.

The whole book series is about the war between the Lord of Light and He who must not be named. Fire versus Ice. This scene suggests to me that The Others overrun Kings Landing.

Uh you can say R'hllor and many times as you like it's god of darkness , who has a name but George says it can't be named... tho he has never given a reason for that!

I can't say a god R'hllor who is into human blood sacrifice does not sound much more appalling.

Even our ancient world gave up human sacrifice.

(Mostly!)

Uh you can say R'hllor and many times as you like it's god of darkness , who has a name but George says it can't be named... tho he has never given a reason for that!

I can't say a god R'hllor who is into human blood sacrifice does not sound much more appalling.

Even our ancient world gave up human sacrifice.

(Mostly!)

I agree. I am not sure a world occupied by Others and wights would be worse than what the humans have built.

People like to say this story is about shades of grey, but I consider it shades of black.