[ADWD Spoilers] The Lost Lord

Tomer

Hey guys. I just finished reading the lost lord episode on the hebrew version and I have a few questions.

1. Why not just send someone to tell Danny about whats going on? surely, with Illyrio's fortune, there is one man who can be trusted to go from point A to B carrying a message.

2. What do the people of Westeros know about the Red Wedding? Do they know about Roose Bolton's part in it? All I saw till now was people disrespecting the Freys even more but I am not aware to how well do the people of Westeros know about what went down there.

Thanks,

Tomer

Hey guys. I just finished reading the lost lord episode on the hebrew version and I have a few questions.

1. Why not just send someone to tell Danny about whats going on? surely, with Illyrio's fortune, there is one man who can be trusted to go from point A to B carrying a message.

2. What do the people of Westeros know about the Red Wedding? Do they know about Roose Bolton's part in it? All I saw till now was people disrespecting the Freys even more but I am not aware to how well do the people of Westeros know about what went down there.

Thanks,

Tomer

1. I think Illyrio has not told Danny anything about any plan. I believe he is trying to use Danny like a piece on a Cryvasse board. Also they could have sent a message with Semly when he went to pick her up at Quarth.

Illyrio is playing the long game and in doing so has had to try and predict others movements or has tried to send people to force a persons decision, all with everybody not knowing what his true goal is.

2. I think with the red wedding it is common folk know less than the lords but no one knows the whole truth.

1. I was also thinking that they should have just had Selmy tell her but then thought that Illyrio is covering all his bases. Things would have worked out for him if Viserys had become king, if Dany makes it back on her own, or if the lost prince is reunited with her. Everyone is just a piece to him and it's better to have them spread out then to rely on just one plan to succeed.

2. Seems like Roose is getting a pass on this one. I don't think people thought much of the Frey's beforehand so now it's just that much worse.

Finding out Griff has "the black" puts a timeframe on this story. One would think he at least gets close to seeing Westeros and maybe Aegon getting close to the throne. Who knows. Every time I try and guess something, something else happens haha.

Archived