[Book Spoilers] What is your favorite theory you've seen from non-readers?

sarah.jenice

• 2 weeks later...

- Gregor Clegane is a shapeshifter.

I'm curious how they came up with that one??? Just because he was played by two different actors? They thought the *character* changed his face, and no one else said anything or thought it unusual?

OK, Im a non-reader.

I have a few theories, like:

Ned is NOT Jons father, even though he said:"you have my blood".

In the end, either Arya or Gendry will sit on the Throne..... and stay there till he/she dies a natural death.

Arya and Gendry will get it on...... so will Jorah and the Dragonlady, while the Dragons watch them.

Robbs new wife, that Talisa girl, will get killed because Robb betrayed that creepy old fart from the "twin towers". Or maybe Catelyn will get killed for that.

The Bastard burnt Winterfell, not the Ironborn.

And last but not least, Shae the funny whore just isnt that funny.

I cant wait to see what the half man and Varys are gonna do next. They are my favorite characters after Arya. Hopefully Tyrion will bitchslap Joffrey at least one more time.

OK, Im a non-reader.

I have a few theories, like:

Ned is NOT Jons father, even though he said:"you have my blood".

In the end, either Arya or Gendry will sit on the Throne..... and stay there till he/she dies a natural death.

Arya and Gendry will get it on...... so will Jorah and the Dragonlady, while the Dragons watch them.

Robbs new wife, that Talisa girl, will get killed because Robb betrayed that creepy old fart from the "twin towers". Or maybe Catelyn will get killed for that.

The Bastard burnt Winterfell, not the Ironborn.

And last but not least, Shae the funny whore just isnt that funny.

I cant wait to see what the half man and Varys are gonna do next. They are my favorite characters after Arya. Hopefully Tyrion will bitchslap Joffrey at least one more time.

Heh.

I like your theories, but I'd advise that you avoid this forum until you read the books, unless you want major events spoiled for you :)

I don't want to comment on whether you're right or not, because I'm afraid of spoiling it for you.

Heh.

I like your theories, but I'd advise that you avoid this forum until you read the books, unless you want major events spoiled for you :)

I don't want to comment on whether you're right or not, because I'm afraid of spoiling it for you.

Heh.

This is absolutely true. HEED THIS MANS WORDS.

Heh.

True, but I just cant wait for the show anymore. Needed to read sth about the show. I dont mind a few spoilers, as long as it doesnt change everything. Like the White Walkers melting the fuckin wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly theories, but it fits best here. Anyway I was showing my friend (who is about to start watching the series.) some pictures of the characters to see if he could cotton on to their personalities with no prior information. He was surprisingly accurate. To paraphrase:

Joffrey: Immediately caught on he was a douche.

Sansa: Nice, but has her hissy fits.

Viserys: Looks a bit mental

Robb: Neutral and boring.

Jon: A bit moody, doesn't smile much.

Tyrion: He just looks awesome.

Theon: Oh Dear.

• 2 weeks later...

I was with a few non-readers friends and heard a couple of pretty funny stuff :stunned:

Melisandre was in a magic boat during Blackwater and it was her that killed Davos

The "magic boat" theory still makes me laugh, and I often recount it to my book-reading friends.

I thought of it again during S3 E1 when Melisandre tells Davos, "I'm not your enemy... Was it me you fought on Blackwater Bay? Did I set your ships ablaze? I wasn't there when the Wildfire killed our men by the thousands."

So much for the magic boat theory.

Then again... if she was there, in a magic boat, I'm not sure she would admit it.

• 2 months later...

That the Mad King was not really mad but somehow knew that fire was the one thing that killed the White Walkers and was trying to save humanity at the cost of his own kingdom and that in the end they would completely take over, while had the Mad King suceeded it would only have been his own kingdom that would have needed to die.

My dad who absolutely love the show but has some trouble remembering all the characters has some really interesting theories after the finale of season 3, including some of them I already saw on the Internet :

- Hodor is not a simpleton but is hiding his true nature because he is an important man.

- Arya and Sandor will team up for a long time and Sandor will take her to the people she wants to kill or Arya will meet Jaqen soon.

- Next season will mainly concern Danny's landing in Westeros.

My dad who absolutely love the show but has some trouble remembering all the characters has some really interesting theories after the finale of season 3, including some of them I already saw on the Internet :

- Hodor is not a simpleton but is hiding his true nature because he is an important man.

- Arya and Sandor will team up for a long time and Sandor will take her to the people she wants to kill or Arya will meet Jaqen soon.

But he has been saying Hodor since, like forever.

Hodor is a hodor.

HODOR! Hodor hodor, hodor hodor hodor. Hodor hodor hodor hodor.

Ok, at times I'm ashamed to know this person...

Jon will be excused from the NW, and head south to join Robb and Catelyn (who is overjoyed to see him, as Ned is dead and Jon has Ned's blood in him... :stillsick: ) Jon runs into Bran and Rickon on the road and takes them south with him. Y'know, because they all have wolves, and wolves have tracking devices for each other or something.

Arya makes it to Riverrun, and is there for Jon's arrival.

LF fulfills his promise to Sansa, taking her (somehow not getting killed in the war that is, y'know, in full swing) by road to Riverrun, and as a result, hooks up with Cat. Sansa gets with Gendry. Arya and Jon play swordfighting, and all the direwolves are united (because Sean Bean didn't really kill Lady!)

The big happy family unite and destroy the Lannisters, apart from Tyrion, because he is friends with Jon, who vouches for him. Tyrion explains what really went down with the whole trying-to-kill-Bran thing, that practically every other Lannister was involved. But not him.

But, oh no, the Others are coming! Dany has sailed to Westeros, her Dragons then toast the others who melt away. The Wildlings now have nothing to run away from and so retreat home. Jon and Dany fall madly in love :ack: and rule together, with Tyrion as Hand (who is happily married to the genuine, kind Shae) and the dragons (sweet giant lizard pets, dontchaknow) live in KL with them. Stannis cooperates because he was practically defeated already. Robb goes happily back to Winterfell with his family, and everyone is happy.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Your friend has forgotten king Balon.

i like Walder one ... sadly i dont think he is pretending but he may know stuff

and many people consider him a descendant of sir Dunkan the Tall

Archived