Did I get confused about Catelyn and Jaime? (spoilers)

apav

So I read part of SOS over a year ago. I picked back SOS up yesterday on some Catelyn chapter and she was in Riverrun where Robb orders the execution of Rickard Karstark..

But, I remember somewhere that Catelyn fleed Riverrun with Brienne, Jaime, and someone else (a Frey I think?) I remember they escape by boat, and get away from the Stark forces pursuing them. I remember they stop at an inn, and buy a horse. And that was the same inn where Arya got found out and was captured by Harwin?

I may have mixed a couple things up. I'm pretty sure Catelyn fleed with Jaime and Brienne, I thought I remember some of her dialogue. But after picking up a SOS she is in Riverrun present for the executions, and forgiven for her crime of helping Jaime escape. Did she flee with Jaime? I'm starting to think not... I'm pretty sure I got this wrong.

er, no she didn't flee with them! But kudos to you for your imagination :)

I was beginning to think so! Thank you for clearing that up, now I can proceed without going "Wait...what?" :P Too much time spent away from the books would do this to me.

Archived