Why doesn,t stannis,s army eat the freys!

Klye Condon

Once stannis defeats the freys(probably with minimal losses) using some trick involving the lake.He will probably have a couple of thousand fresh frey corpses floating in the lake or recently cut up on land.He can take their clothes to use later as a trojan horse at winterfell.Then he could fish them out of the lake and put them into the pots to feed his starving army before moving on winterfell.

I know that stannis punished his troops for cannibalism but eating your own men is different and is terrible for morale.Eating the freys would be both justice and vital to help his army regain his strength.Once the manderleys turn up they could bring some tips on how to cook freys.This theory may seem bizarre but it could work!!

Y'know, it's frozen up north. Bodies should freeze within whatever position that they are posed in.

What if Stannis takes the Frey dead and uses them to make a mock army to lure the Boltons into a trap? Say a mass of (dead Frey) infantry, which would be a tempting target for Bolton-controlled calvary to run down. Complete with ice underneath and hidden holes as traps.

(I'll be surprised if it happens that way.)

Y'know, it's frozen up north. Bodies should freeze within whatever position that they are posed in.

What if Stannis takes the Frey dead and uses them to make a mock army to lure the Boltons into a trap? Say a mass of (dead Frey) infantry, which would be a tempting target for Bolton-controlled calvary to run down. Complete with ice underneath and hidden holes as traps.

That would be a pretty bold move by Stannis would love if that happens. Definitely the Freys are going for a swim though. I could definitely see Stannis making ice walls for his men to stand behind. There would be no way a charge of heavy horse could break down a thick ice wall. I mean they have plenty of snow and the water to freeze the walls.Maybe even lure the Freys where you want them by shovelling walk ways on the ice. Ser Stupid won't think twice about taking the given path and when he does. Uh oh! Freys are going through the ice. Retreat! Wait why are we being attacked in the rear. Damn! Manderly crossed us. Now the rains weep o'er the Frey's hall with noone left to hear.

Way too elaborate to work. That shit is too cheesy for a "realistic" writer like GRRM.

Do Others have to be near or within sight of dead bodies to turn them into wights or can it occur from a distance? At what point should all dead bodies south of the wall be burnt or eaten? Heh heh maybe Frey wights will head home heh heh?

Do Others have to be near or within sight of dead bodies to turn them into wights or can it occur from a distance? At what point should all dead bodies south of the wall be burnt or eaten? Heh heh maybe Frey wights will head home heh heh?

bodies wont turn into wights untill the wall is down/broken and the others are south of the wall

so heres my prediction.

its pretty farfetched but i think brienne and jamie will meet with lady stoneheart and jaimie will be imprisoned. whilst jamies imprisoned and awaiting death lady stoneheart will get news that stannis has arya , jaimie will hear this from brienne and decide to tell lady stoneheart that he will keep his oath to her to help return her daughters to her and brienne will swear his honesty.

he will then either lead the brotherhood north or command his lanisters to follow him north to get lady stoneheart arya. they will run into stannis dead and will continue north to the wall to find jon snow dead and melisandre there trying to revive him and keeping his body in the salt

below

the wall, the wildlings would explain that he was a warg and that he was still alive inside ghost.

thoros the red priest will then say that they will need to burn ghost in order for him to give his body "the kiss of life" and bring his body back to life as he did with lady stoneheart (or lady stoneheart will see he is better able to protect her family because she is practically a walking corpse and decide to give him her "fire") melisandre will then burn ghost and before he is dead brienne will feel sorry for ghost and give it a quick death with oathkeeper.

thoros will then revive jon snow or lady stoneheart will, then whilst a part of jon dies inside ghost in the fire and smoke jon will be reborn into his body in the salt. oathkeeper will then turn into the flaming sword because of the sacrifice made of ghost such as Azor Ahai did to his wife. jon will

claim

the sword and melisandre will see the prophecy fullfilled.

the queensmen being religous and devoted to their red god will also believe he is azor ahai and stannis was a misinterpretation once melisandre tells them. they will swear their swords to jon and jon will get rid of the black brothers who tried to assasinate him.

the wights and white walkers will then attack and bring down the wall somehow, many will die and the rest will flee south with jon snow leading them.

feel free to comment

Archived