[TWOW Spoilers] Miscon reading : two Winds of Winter chapters

Hmadkour

I would love a confrontation between cat and petyr. That would be awesome. And if she rekonizes Sansa petyr's plan will be ruined. Muhhahahah

Do you think Cat, or anybody for that matter, really knows or understands what Petyr has done? I think his actions are still secret, but Sansa is starting to learn.

My wish for the series is for old man Frey to be killed by Lady Stoneheart! And for him to realize who she is right before his head is cut off, or something equally gruesome!

Do you think Cat, or anybody for that matter, really knows or understands what Petyr has done? I think his actions are still secret, but Sansa is starting to learn.

My wish for the series is for old man Frey to be killed by Lady Stoneheart! And for him to realize who she is right before his head is cut off, or something equally gruesome!

However Walder Frey dies, I hope he lives to see his line ended first.

The whole Lightbringer/Nyssa Nyssa thing is just a story, in my opinion. It is not going to happen in a literal sense. Something allegorically similar may happen, but I think what will be more significant when it comes to Jaime/Brienne is the existence of matching swords made from Ice, just as they had matching swords, lit with flame, in Jaime's weirwood stump dream. At some point, we will see them fighting side by side with Oathkeeper and a hopefully re-named Widow's Wail (does it get any tackier than Widow's Wail? Lord, Joffrey).

Matching swords? One 11 inches long, made of holly, another 13 1/2 inches, yew, both with phoenix feather core, both feathers from Fawkes' tail? Oh no sorry, it seems to be a different tale...

Matching swords? One 11 inches long, made of holly, another 13 1/2 inches, yew, both with phoenix feather core, both feathers from Fawkes' tail? Oh no sorry, it seems to be a different tale...

I don't know why people keep making harry potter posts on here. I like the original post it seems to fit with the dream a lot, and I always thought that since lightbringer was forged once it didn't need to be forged again.

Brienne will probably lead him to the BWB and then her Jaime and Podrick will smash the BWB to bits.

I dont know if Podrick will be freed when Jaime arrives or if they will have to break him out, but once he is out, pod is going to kick some ass.

IF Brienne learned one thing from Jaime, it is that somtimes an Oath needs to be broken.(sword is also named Oathbreaker)

The sword is called OATHKEEPER, not Oathbreaker.

Hasn't "Ser, My'Lady" been training Podrick while they've been together?

She has been training him though she thinks that he is still weak for someone of his age, IIRC she reflects that he is quick though not strong enough.

Been doing a lot of thinking on this subject, before reading the posts. IMO, Jaime and Brienne are NOT going to die. Obviously Jamie has been doing a lot of thinking about his puppet role in Tywin and Cersei's master plan, and he didn't respond to Cersei's plaintive plea to come rescue her.

In light of that, it makes sense that Jaime will survive to take his son Tommen, who is a decent kid. Even Sandor tells Tommen that he did well in jousting/playing. Tyrion tells Cersei that her two younger children are decent human beings. I believe Jaime will kill Cersei and take Tommen away. Myrcella is damaged, and may not survive to the end. She will be a lot older at the end anyway and can be on her own.

Jaime and Brienne will raise Tommen.

Uncat has a role = she is going to eviscerate Petyr Baelish the way she SHOULD HAVE let Brandon Stark do it during their duel. After that, I think she will die.

He will then be Kingslayer, Kinslayer and Kinsaver.

I think Jamie will make it back to King's Landing - He and Cersei have to come face to face again.

:ack: She is the only woman he ever loved and her betrayal has been Epic! That just can't be left hanging, can it?

I'd like to see Gendry or Edric Storm make a return but not if it means they're gonna die. I'd rather they just stayed away and live on.

With this information we can assume that Brienne is leading Jaime into a trap. Upon being captured he will demand a trial by combat. Given he has only one hand, Lady Stoneherath will grant it. Maybe they've joined up with Thoros at this point. Stonehearth will choose Brienne as her champion and Jaime will fight himself. What that battle leads to only the gods know.

I don't think Jaime will lose, his arc would be pointless if he's to lose a trial by combat for horrors he did before he was on his redemption arc.

Brienne might well die. I don't see much use for her anymore other than having a final battle with Jaime. Or Jaime might get her into a position where he would be able to kill her and refrain from doing it, further convincing Stonehearth he is not the man he once was.

If Jaime somehow wins, Lady Stonehearth and moreso Thoros of Myr will be convinced of his innocence in the sight of the gods, especially since he won with only one hand. Maybe we will get a Victarion/Moqorro situation where Thoros animates Jaime's right hand, somehow making it bound to only fight the good fights.

Maybe Stonehearth then forces him to go after Sansa/Arya or kill Cersei/Walder Frey/Roose Bolton.

What is they are forced to fight....but Jamie refuses to fight. Just takes a knee. Then Breinne does the same.....Stoneheart keeps forcing the issue. Thats when Thoros/Lem/BWB step in and say enough.

I think it will be more then Just Walder. This is guest rights we are talking...a more henious taboo then incest/and canibalism. HIS WHOLE CLAN is going down. I just hope like with Vyseres and Joffery George is able to nail the level of death required for these vile Fuks

is there a place to read the full chapters that where read??

i can only find reviews on SSM?!!

You can read the Theon chapter on GRRM's home page. The others are only summaries as he read them aloud and it is illegal/rude to record or transcribe them. GRRM is ok with summaries but not transcriptions. :cheers:

Well If GRRM talks about three undeads then my pick is:-

• Undead Cat
  • Robert Stone (Most probably raised by the necromancer)
  • Coldhands (clearly he is an undead character....we just need to wait and see if that one has any further role)
  • Beric may already have been the first undead character.

WOW! This is my first time in this forum and I'm shocked at how adamant some folks can be (FF...) I just think that if you insist upon cramming your theories down other peoples gullets....even to the point of being condescending and menacing, that you should at least give common courtesy consideration to the theories of others.

I think it's unfair to discount Coldhands as being Benjen Stark due to the fact that his head is always covered....Bran hasnt been able to see his face as of yet. Furthermore....The elk he rides is likely a good indication that he's a Warg which seems to run fairly heavily in the Stark bloodline. He knows Brans's name and sacrificed much to help him along his quest.

When I read the quote from GRRM, the first though that came to mind was UnCat, UnBeric, UnBenJen. As for losing part of his humanity but hanging onto a portion of it to fullfill a mission.....He seems to have completely forgotten his vows to the nightwatch and is hellbent on helping Bran on his quest which would speak to the nature of family as a first instinct in life. After carefully reading all of the arguments in this feed, I believe that Coldhands/Unbenjen "FITS" as the third "un" character.

Brienne is alive and well although she is obviously in peril.....none of the arguments that you've stipulated have been able to convince me that Brienne is dead and risen.

I would like to say though that these are mine own thoughts and opinions and you are welcome to yours as well....I'd never presume to berate others for simply having a different opinion from mine. (a lesson I think some ((FF)) should learn :)