Poll #2 +Results

greygnarl

Yes

can someone tell me why there is such strong support for no, besides the whole "mummer's dragon" thing

One of the biggest clues is that his age doesn't seem to match up with Aegon's age, considering his childish Cyvasse tantrum and brash decision to storm Storm's End himself. The Golden Company is another sign, being founded and led by the Blackfyres, with word "as good as gold" provided there is no Blackfyre heir to the Iron Throne. Plus there is the idea that Varys and Illyrio, the mummers, never put Viserys and Daenerys into a great position to take back the throne, what with the Dothraki being seen as evil foreign invaders were they to come to Westeros. The baby swap also seems to be doubted, since it has been overplayed with Mance's boy and possibly Jon Snow, as well. I'm sure there's a thread around here somewhere that sums it up, with convincing detail, but those are some of the major points.

One of the biggest clues is that his age doesn't seem to match up with Aegon's age, considering his childish Cyvasse tantrum and brash decision to storm Storm's End himself. The Golden Company is another sign, being founded and led by the Blackfyres, with word "as good as gold" provided there is no Blackfyre heir to the Iron Throne. Plus there is the idea that Varys and Illyrio, the mummers, never put Viserys and Daenerys into a great position to take back the throne, what with the Dothraki being seen as evil foreign invaders were they to come to Westeros. The baby swap also seems to be doubted, since it has been overplayed with Mance's boy and possibly Jon Snow, as well. I'm sure there's a thread around here somewhere that sums it up, with convincing detail, but those are some of the major points.

Ah yes, I actually remember reading about all this somewhere now that you mention it.

My new answer is No :P

Archived