Bran and Jojen

magpielove

I previously started this thread in a wrong forum. Anyway, I thought I'd start here, so I could get opinions from people in the same boat as me.

So I'm only on a Storm of Swords, and I've seen loads of people pairing Meera and Bran but I ship Jojen and Bran. Not in a sexual way, because I'm asexual and it would be super creepy but in a sort of puppy love, fluffy sort of way. I just think it's sweet. I know it's unrealistic, stupid, and if Bran does end up with anyone it'll be Meera, but still...Am I the only person that likes Bran/Jojen?

I previously started this thread in a wrong forum. Anyway, I thought I'd start here, so I could get opinions from people in the same boat as me.

So I'm only on a Storm of Swords, and I've seen loads of people pairing Meera and Bran but I ship Jojen and Bran. Not in a sexual way, because I'm asexual and it would be super creepy but in a sort of puppy love, fluffy sort of way. I just think it's sweet. I know it's unrealistic, stupid, and if Bran does end up with anyone it'll be Meera, but still...Am I the only person that likes Bran/Jojen?

This made my day. I think your thoughts here are a bit muddled, so let me see if I can interpret what you're saying:

You think that Bran and Jojen can/may have a "puppy love" relationship?

Can you define this "puppy love" you mention? Is it a relationship one would usually have with a person of the opposite sex? If so, then definitely not! If this "puppy love" you mention is akin to the love a puppy has for his master in a sort of innocent, obedient, trusting friendship, then...maybe.

I'm more inclined to think that Jojen and Bran will become good friends and Jojen may come to replace the brothers that Bran has lost.

Archived