Jaimie, Brienne, jon snow and SToneheart predictions in the tWoW

PromisedPrince

so heres my prediction.

its pretty farfetched but i think brienne and jamie will meet with lady stoneheart and jaimie will be imprisoned. whilst jamies imprisoned and awaiting death lady stoneheart will get news that stannis has rickon , jaimie will hear this from brienne and decide to tell lady stoneheart that he will keep his oath to her to help return her children to her and brienne will swear his honesty.

he will then either lead the brotherhood north or command his lanisters to follow him north to get lady stoneheart rickon. they will run into stannis dead and will continue north to the wall to find jon snow dead and melisandre there trying to revive him and keeping his body in the salt below the wall, the wildlings would explain that he was a warg and that he was still alive inside ghost.

thoros the red priest will then say that they will need to burn ghost in order for him to give his body "the kiss of life" and bring his body back to life as he did with lady stoneheart (or lady stoneheart will see he is better able to protect her family because she is practically a walking corpse and decide to give him her "fire") melisandre will then burn ghost and before he is dead brienne will feel sorry for ghost and give it a quick death with oathkeeper.

thoros will then revive jon snow or lady stoneheart will, then whilst a part of jon dies inside ghost in the fire and smoke jon will be reborn into his body in the salt. oathkeeper will then turn into the flaming sword because of the sacrifice made of ghost such as Azor Ahai did to his wife. jon will claim the sword and melisandre will see the prophecy fullfilled.

the queensmen being religous and devoted to their red god will also believe he is azor ahai and stannis was a misinterpretation once melisandre tells them. they will swear their swords to jon and jon will get rid of the black brothers who tried to assasinate him.

the wights and white walkers will then attack and bring down the wall somehow, many will die and the rest will flee south with jon snow leading them.

I stopped reading at the third line! Seriously? Why would UnCat imprison Jaime? She would either kill him or use him to kill. And they can't know about Stannis at this point. But they can know about Ramsay marrying Arya and they already know that she's fake. I'm sorry but your statement seems kinda stupid to me.

I think Lady Stoneheart knows that the Arya, Ramsay has is a fake. Remember at the end of ASOS when the BWB ambushed the Random Frey, Lady Stoneheart asked where is the hound, I think she knows the Hound had Arya at some point.

I think Lady Stoneheart knows that the Arya, Ramsay has is a fake. Remember at the end of ASOS when the BWB ambushed the Random Frey, Lady Stoneheart asked where is the hound, I think she knows the Hound had Arya at some point.

I guess that would make a lot of sense, since the Brotherhood had both Arya and the Hound around when they were still lead by Berric Dondarrion.

I stopped reading at the third line! Seriously? Why would UnCat imprison Jaime? She would either kill him or use him to kill. And they can't know about Stannis at this point. But they can know about Ramsay marrying Arya and they already know that she's fake. I'm sorry but your statement seems kinda stupid to me.

i meant imprisoned as in waiting to be hanged, i understand that it may not all be correct. maybe sh will hear that stannis and the onion lord have rickon and that will be the reason they go north, but if you kept reading you would see the part im quite sure about is how jon snow becomes Azor ahai.

Does anyone think that Briennes last word could have been "Stannis!" I believe this to be the word since lady Catelyn told her when the time came she would not hold Brienne back from pursuing Stannis

GRRM confirmed at a reading that the word she said was sword because she was asked by lady stonerheart "sword or noose"

i admit some of my theory may be abit off and have some hole because i wasnt quite sober when it came to me :laugh: but most genious ideas dont come when sober!

maybe they go north for rickon, brienne would have to go north sooner or later to get to stannis anyway.

although i think my predictions on jon snow at the wall could be close.

I speculate, that jamie, Brienne, and maybe the Sandor will be heading North to the wall/jon. Just basing this on Jamie's dream and desire for at least a chance of honor ("Sansa is my last chance for honor"), i think either Howland makes his move, or Uncat wants Jon to fulfill Robb's will for revenge (unlikely though)

Cersie comments that Jamie has been missing for weeks so i think/hope the wall, maybe the val, or he's dead (hopefully not)

Does anyone think that Briennes last word could have been "Stannis!" I believe this to be the word since lady Catelyn told her when the time came she would not hold Brienne back from pursuing Stannis

GRRM confirmed it to be "sword". So, no arguments on that.

i meant imprisoned as in waiting to be hanged, i understand that it may not all be correct. maybe sh will hear that stannis and the onion lord have rickon and that will be the reason they go north, but if you kept reading you would see the part im quite sure about is how jon snow becomes Azor ahai.

Sorry, your post is long, I wasn't in the mood to read it all (still the same). But Jon becoming AA is a good theory. I don't think they would imprison Jaime to hang him, they would do it right away.

so heres my prediction.

its pretty farfetched but i think brienne and jamie will meet with lady stoneheart and jaimie will be imprisoned. whilst jamies imprisoned and awaiting death lady stoneheart will get news that stannis has arya , jaimie will hear this from brienne and decide to tell lady stoneheart that he will keep his oath to her to help return her daughters to her and brienne will swear his honesty.

he will then either lead the brotherhood north or command his lanisters to follow him north to get lady stoneheart arya. they will run into stannis dead and will continue north to the wall to find jon snow dead and melisandre there trying to revive him and keeping his body in the salt below the wall, the wildlings would explain that he was a warg and that he was still alive inside ghost.

thoros the red priest will then say that they will need to burn ghost in order for him to give his body "the kiss of life" and bring his body back to life as he did with lady stoneheart (or lady stoneheart will see he is better able to protect her family because she is practically a walking corpse and decide to give him her "fire") melisandre will then burn ghost and before he is dead brienne will feel sorry for ghost and give it a quick death with oathkeeper.

thoros will then revive jon snow or lady stoneheart will, then whilst a part of jon dies inside ghost in the fire and smoke jon will be reborn into his body in the salt. oathkeeper will then turn into the flaming sword because of the sacrifice made of ghost such as Azor Ahai did to his wife. jon will claim the sword and melisandre will see the prophecy fullfilled.

the queensmen being religous and devoted to their red god will also believe he is azor ahai and stannis was a misinterpretation once melisandre tells them. they will swear their swords to jon and jon will get rid of the black brothers who tried to assasinate him.

the wights and white walkers will then attack and bring down the wall somehow, many will die and the rest will flee south with jon snow leading them.

I finally read your post. No. UnCat wouldn't believe Jaime. She still thinks that Jaime and Tyrion tricked him, and I don't blame her. She sacrificing herself for Jon, no no no, never! She hates Jon and thinks that Jon will be turned out to be treacherous, like Theon. She thinks that Jon and Theon are like each other, how is sacrificing herself makes her think that she is protecting her family?

If Jon is to be resurrected by the red priest way, then why would they need to burn ghost? Tough it may as well happen if they use other methods.

And why oathkeeper? I personally find the idea that night's watch is lightbringer logical. But if Jon is to have a real sword as lightbringer, then why not longclaw? We have read so much about it since the AGoT and it is also a valyrian steel like oathkeeper. Only if longclaw becomes people would acknowledge Jon as AA. If oathkeeper is to be lightbringer, then people would go for Brienne. Not that I think lightbringer will be sword made by killing ghost. Anyways, I hope they don't kill ghost. I like ghost. Not a lot of good theories, though there are some noteworthy aspects, at least they seem to be original, which is more than I can say for many other posts.

I finally read your post. No. UnCat wouldn't believe Jaime. She still thinks that Jaime and Tyrion tricked him, and I don't blame her. She sacrificing herself for Jon, no no no, never! She hates Jon and thinks that Jon will be turned out to be treacherous, like Theon. She thinks that Jon and Theon are like each other, how is sacrificing herself makes her think that she is protecting her family?

If Jon is to be resurrected by the red priest way, then why would they need to burn ghost? Tough it may as well happen if they use other methods.

And why oathkeeper? I personally find the idea that night's watch is lightbringer logical. But if Jon is to have a real sword as lightbringer, then why not longclaw? We have read so much about it since the AGoT and it is also a valyrian steel like oathkeeper. Only if longclaw becomes people would acknowledge Jon as AA. If oathkeeper is to be lightbringer, then people would go for Brienne. Not that I think lightbringer will be sword made by killing ghost. Anyways, I hope they don't kill ghost. I like ghost. Not a lot of good theories, though there are some noteworthy aspects, at least they seem to be original, which is more than I can say for many other posts.

Lol thank you for reading it. yeah like i said im not sure about the jaimie and Uncat part but i think Uncat will forgive jon to protect her family because she is dead and jon loves arya ,bran, rickon and sansa, GRRM likes to surprise us and we have the image of catelyn hating jon snow so much that it would be surprising if she redeemed herself from a life of mistreating him by giving him life again, maybe the reeds show up before all of this and finding out that he isnt neds bastard helps relieve her of her hate towards him.

the whole longclaw and not oathkeeper is a goodpoint. i thought about that after i wrote the post and i think it would be better being longclaw aswell since its possible to use that sword aswell.

i thought about the nights watch being lightbringer aswell but then GRRM put in the dream of jon weilding that flaming sword so i think there will probably be a sword involved.

I predict Brienne or Thoros will either kill Lady Stoneheart, or cut down Jaime, in Jaime's capacity as Hangatyr (the God of the Hanged). But in any case, he won't die.

Brienne, however, will realize that Catelyn is dead, and that this malevolent zombie witch is not the same woman she swore an oath to.

But if Thoros gives a flaming sword to anyone, it will be to Brienne (insofar as Jaime's dream about Brienne standing by his side in the darkness holding a flaming sword).

Lol thank you for reading it. yeah like i said im not sure about the jaimie and Uncat part but i think Uncat will forgive jon to protect her family because she is dead and jon loves arya ,bran, rickon and sansa, GRRM likes to surprise us and we have the image of catelyn hating jon snow so much that it would be surprising if she redeemed herself from a life of mistreating him by giving him life again, maybe the reeds show up before all of this and finding out that he isnt neds bastard helps relieve her of her hate towards him.

the whole longclaw and not oathkeeper is a goodpoint. i thought about that after i wrote the post and i think it would be better being longclaw aswell since its possible to use that sword aswell.

i thought about the nights watch being lightbringer aswell but then GRRM put in the dream of jon weilding that flaming sword so i think there will probably be a sword involved.

Yeah, GRRM surprises us, I agree about that. She may even start to like Jon. But why killing herself for him when she can protect her family herself? No one knows that he's AA before he's resurrected, so I don't see her dying for him when she doesn't know that he'll become AA. But once he's back, then yes, They might even work together. That seems queer, but as you said we may be surprised because we don't know what direction the story will take. I don't know why, but I think that Jon will have some connection with the crypts of Winterfell.

It's good that you're not sure about Jaime and Brienne. The only way that UnCat is gonna spare Jaime is for a kind of higher purpose, like destroying something or some kind of leverage. She doesn't trust him a smallest bit. Though as you've said earlier, we might be surprised yet again.

And that sword that Jon had in his dream, it may be some kind of a hint that he'll become AA, and that sword may not be a reall sword. As it's a dream, it might only mean that he'll have the weapon to fight the Others. Remember Dunk & Egg, when that drunk prince (forgot the name) told Dunk that a dragon was dead on top of him? In his dream the dragon was a real dragon, but in reality it was Baelor, a human with the blood of the dragon, not a real dragon. So it might be the same case. Although I'd like it much more if longclaw becomes lightbringer, but Apple Martini had very good points in one of her posts about NW being lightbringer, so I think what she said is more logical.

Yeah, GRRM surprises us, I agree about that. She may even start to like Jon. But why killing herself for him when she can protect her family herself? No one knows that he's AA before he's resurrected, so I don't see her dying for him when she doesn't know that he'll become AA. But once he's back, then yes, They might even work together. That seems queer, but as you said we may be surprised because we don't know what direction the story will take. I don't know why, but I think that Jon will have some connection with the crypts of Winterfell.

It's good that you're not sure about Jaime and Brienne. The only way that UnCat is gonna spare Jaime is for a kind of higher purpose, like destroying something or some kind of leverage. She doesn't trust him a smallest bit. Though as you've said earlier, we might be surprised yet again.

And that sword that Jon had in his dream, it may be some kind of a hint that he'll become AA, and that sword may not be a reall sword. As it's a dream, it might only mean that he'll have the weapon to fight the Others. Remember Dunk & Egg, when that drunk prince (forgot the name) told Dunk that a dragon was dead on top of him? In his dream the dragon was a real dragon, but in reality it was Baelor, a human with the blood of the dragon, not a real dragon. So it might be the same case. Although I'd like it much more if longclaw becomes lightbringer, but Apple Martini had very good points in one of her posts about NW being lightbringer, so I think what she said is more logical.

yeah you never know with GRRM tbh, i think he doesnt put as much thought into the prophecies like we do :lol: he seems really laid back from what ive seen. i reckon he has afew ideas and just chooses one aslong as it doesnt have any holes for the plot. atleast we know if he dies prematurely we can stick our heads together and write a ending for the book

Archived