Jaimie, Brienne, jon snow and SToneheart predictions in the tWoW

PromisedPrince

yeah you never know with GRRM tbh, i think he doesnt put as much thought into the prophecies like we do :lol: he seems really laid back from what ive seen. i reckon he has afew ideas and just chooses one aslong as it doesnt have any holes for the plot. atleast we know if he dies prematurely we can stick our heads together and write a ending for the book

Wish that was the case. If he dies, the only hope is TV series (because GRRM told the producers), and poeple here seem to dislike the 2nd season, and after the RW many viewers who don't read the books will hate the series. So it'd be likely that the show gets cancelled as well. In that case, we're screwed. We might have have a better chance at finding a worthy ending worthy of the series by banging our heads against the wall rather than sticking our heads together and find an ending. If this wasn't fantasy then it'd been much easier to predict, but with such a fantasy, how can one predict which character dies or which characters will stay dead after they died? We can make up something, but it'd be just a disappointment!

GRRM said that he knows the ending of the major characters, but not the minor ones. So, whatever options he had he has chosen it.

I, for one, am not 100% satisfied with any predictions or theories, even the obvious ones like R+L=J. I go as far as 99% but I always have my doubts. So if he dies, I'm screwed. Though as you see, my username has "Dolorous" in it, so it might be just me who thinks that way.

I would be very happy if Lady Stoneheart gets here head hacked off. Seriously what was Beric thinking giving up his life for Catelyn.... :bang:

I could see Jaime and Brienne leading the BWB in a better way, sure killing Freys is fun but is it really that productive? there's a lot of bloody Freys.

I would like Jaime to continue his redemption arc with Brienne with him, it just seems right and if the BWB are interested in getting the realm back into the hands of the 'good' guys then that should probably be the way the story should go. Killing Jaime really achieves nothing for the storyline, its not like killing Ned or Robb Stark where it sets off a massive civil war or just wrecks everything (RW) :crying: .

IMO everyone seems to just be overthinking what's happened to Jon. I would rather Jon die than be brought back by some red god fire magic *and Jon is my favourite character). I think that Jon got stabbed, you know thats probably pretty painful but if treated straight away then he should be fine. So what I'm trying to say is either GRRM is just being dramatic with the ending and Jon will just need a few weeks, maybe couple of months to get back to into it all. Or he's simply dead which would really suck.

Likely that if/when Jaime returns to Kings Landing that he will probably kill Cersei when she tries to seduce him into forgiveness. :devil: :bowdown:

I would be very happy if Lady Stoneheart gets here head hacked off. Seriously what was Beric thinking giving up his life for Catelyn.... :bang:

I could see Jaime and Brienne leading the BWB in a better way, sure killing Freys is fun but is it really that productive? there's a lot of bloody Freys.

I would like Jaime to continue his redemption arc with Brienne with him, it just seems right and if the BWB are interested in getting the realm back into the hands of the 'good' guys then that should probably be the way the story should go. Killing Jaime really achieves nothing for the storyline, its not like killing Ned or Robb Stark where it sets off a massive civil war or just wrecks everything (RW) :crying: .

IMO everyone seems to just be overthinking what's happened to Jon. I would rather Jon die than be brought back by some red god fire magic *and Jon is my favourite character). I think that Jon got stabbed, you know thats probably pretty painful but if treated straight away then he should be fine. So what I'm trying to say is either GRRM is just being dramatic with the ending and Jon will just need a few weeks, maybe couple of months to get back to into it all. Or he's simply dead which would really suck.

Likely that if/when Jaime returns to Kings Landing that he will probably kill Cersei when she tries to seduce him into forgiveness. :devil: :bowdown:

yeah i dont think jaimie will get killed (not until later on in the story anyway) and i agree with you on him killing cersei i always thought it would be tryion that does it untill jaimies POV in ADWD.

people do overthink jons role but its because hes most peoples favourite character aswell, maybe he is just simply wounded i agree it could be a possibility but do u think he is TPTWP/Azor Ahai ?

i posted my theory of the whole ghost being burnt and jon snow being reborn on a topic asking what would happen at a funeral pire at the wall and a lady said she agrees but would hate for it to happen because it would mean waiting untill the end of WoW to see jon reborn because dany wouldnt be able to get there quickly enough, when i asked why she thought dany would have to be there she said this

Well, Dany will light three fires. I guess they will all very important for Dany (and by that for the story). This would be one very important fire from the storytelling perspective if it should bring to life one of the main characters. We also have the vision from the House of Undying with a blue which fills the air with sweetness. The blue rose is almost certainly Jon. Dany's third fire will be "for love". (I'm not ashamed that I'm not bothered by Jon/Dany in the least.)

I've done the math, and came up with the discovery that Dany will accidentally resurrect Jon.

I would rather not. This storyline would be too . . . sappy, imho.

that actually makes alot of sense in my opinion because she may have got the wording wrong because the prophecy is that she will light the third fire "to love" not for love,

i also think dany will definately go straight to the wall when she comes to westeros because of the whole ".. to go west you must go east, to go south you must go north.." being to get to westeros she had to go further east to slavers bay mereen etc and to go south to kings landing and the iron throne she must go to wall first.

Ghost does not need to die for Jon to go back into his body. Jon willl learn from Bran how to do it. After Jon stabbing I doubt him/ghost will hang around for the NW, Queen guards, wildlings to catch him. Someone will come for Ghost and he will run away .

GRRM will not repeat a Greywind again.

i can't recall exactly the quote but lightbringer was supposed to be tempered by water, by the blood of a lion (through its heart) and by the blood of his love (Nissa Nissa's heart). It's something like that.

wasnt that when azor ahai first tried to forge it and it didnt work? those were the first two attempts and the one that worked was nissa nissa heart

Indeed. Redemption implies there's something to be redeemed for. Jaime doesn't have that problem.

Did you skip the first book? He pushes a 7 year old out of a tower within the first hundred pages. But i think he has been punished for that. he took brans legs and the gods or whatever took jaimes sword arm

Did you skip the first book? He pushes a 7 year old out of a tower within the first hundred pages.

Hence giving him superpowers. The only way that could go wrong is if Bran ends up being the great Other and destroys the world. Then I'll say bad on Jaime for not killing him.

wasnt that when azor ahai first tried to forge it and it didnt work? those were the first two attempts and the one that worked was nissa nissa heart

Yeah but I always got the impression that it was a progression. I always thought that lightbringer's second coming would follow these steps as well. Idk I may be wrong because this is really the first time I'v actually thought about it. Was the same metal used each time in the original story? Idk.

Yeah but I always got the impression that it was a progression. I always thought that lightbringer's second coming would follow these steps as well. Idk I may be wrong because this is really the first time I'v actually thought about it. Was the same metal used each time in the original story? Idk.

im not sure if the same metal was used i dont think it says but i remember something like the blade exploding or something like that im not sure tbh it was too long ago and i cba to look it up

Aside from the fact that I cannot see Stoneheart and Jaime teaming up in a million years, and from the fact that Stoneheart will lurk in the Riverlands until there are no more Freys left, why would Jaime lead Lady Unreasonable-Rotten-Brains to an Arya he knows to be fake?

There is speculation that Jaime could actually get his hand back but at what cost? I don't trust the Red Gods at all judging by how Lord Beric and Catelyn came to be. Lord Beric died 7 times until finally giving what was ever left of him to resurrect Catelyn Stark. Both were shells of their former selves, almost zombie like.

If Thoros can restore an eye he could certainly restore a hand. But I suspect Jaime is smart enough to realize he would lose part of his essence if he accepted. An then there is the question of why would Thoros or Catelyn allow this? Unless somehow they believe he is forthright in completing a quest to bring the daughter home safely, thus agree he needs all the help he can get,including his sword hand.

Aside from the fact that I cannot see Stoneheart and Jaime teaming up in a million years, and from the fact that Stoneheart will lurk in the Riverlands until there are no more Freys left, why would Jaime lead Lady Unreasonable-Rotten-Brains to an Arya he knows to be fake?

i didnt put much thought into my original prediction i just posted it as soon as it came to mind, im thinking maybe rickon could be the reason they go north now. i need to edit the post

i didnt put much thought into my original prediction i just posted it as soon as it came to mind, im thinking maybe rickon could be the reason they go north now. i need to edit the post

I too am wondering how/if the announcement of Rickon's being alive will affect Stoneheart, or if that maternal part of her is dead and all she exists for is revenge.

Jon and Stoneheart running into each other is something I've wondered about since his "death", if he goes south, coming across UnCat would be his worst nightmare and something I'd love to see.

Archived