My new big theory about Dorne & Aegon (& stuff)

Of course I get that. My point is, Doran's known plans to achieve that vengeance seem half-retarded and doomed to fail, and I am pretty sure that Doran is really quite savvy and dangerous. So I conclude that he must have a hidden ace that he hasn't revealed. Everything flows from that.

Hey, no matter what your theory, I just wanted to apologize for being rude last night. While I don't agree with your theory, I still shouldn't have spoken the way I did (written, I mean). So, I apologize.

As already noted, Gerold Dayne is too old for Darkstar. Proof of the fact is that Martin couldn't even recall what age the character is supposed to be when asked on an occasion or two -- which shows that his age is not important to the story in any way. Which it would be were he 17-18 and in fact he was Aegon.

When GRRM doesn't want to say something, he won't. He won't lie about not remembering.

What better way to keep attention off maybe the most important character/reveal of the series?

Hey, no matter what your theory, I just wanted to apologize for being rude last night. While I don't agree with your theory, I still shouldn't have spoken the way I did (written, I mean). So, I apologize.

It's okay, Dark Sister. All this theorizing & arguing is just for fun. Also judging by your name, you have a dark side, so some aggression from you is to be expected!

I honestly don't see Darkstar being aegon, but i am of the camp that think YG is really aegon i don't why ppl always claim his eyes make it not so do they expect the guy to get everything from Rhaegar. Still i do agree that the blackfyre conspiracy will play an important role soon maybe they want them to reunite i mean the GC is a seelsword company i doubt all of them would care if a BF is on the throne after so long, maybe its as IIIyrio said they just want to go home. I don't know what DS deal is but it really does seem he has an important role to play soon.

Man why so much hate for the Dornes i love them shame what happened to Doran's boy, but i do not think he was a sacrifice i think he was simply arrogant and that killed him the same thing that may have killed arianne if she didn't change after Doran let her in on the plan. I see the Doran wrecking vengeance pretty soon.

Yeah, I agree with all that. So what do you think the sorcerer did with this dick power? Is it relevant to the story or not?

Yesssss can we please get some more of this mighty dick power? I don't think you can ever have too much of if. I say off with every noble and royal dick in the kingdoms, put them on to roast and fill the air with that beautiful, magical, aromatic bilss that is dick power. LMAO

Yesssss can we please get some more of this mighty dick power? I don't think you can ever have too much of if. I say off with every noble and royal dick in the kingdoms, put them on to roast and fill the air with that beautiful, magical, aromatic bilss that is dick power. LMAO

A hard dick is more useful, as it contains blood. So a hard king makes for some great blood magic. I bet Robert Baratheon's dick would have started another Doom.

A hard dick is more useful, as it contains blood. So a hard king makes for some great blood magic. I bet Robert Baratheon's dick would have started another Doom.

I hmmm I think you are on to something. Maybe he had the Dick That Was Promised? One hit or whiff off that firey dick and it's ova. I think Renly must have had the the dick of death then? Stannis' dick might be the Red dick of Heros?

Well think about it, Varys was castrated for a magic spell. This spell apparently sought the power of a dick. But if Varys were a long lost Blackfyre that would explain why. Melisandre said there's power in a king's blood. There's blood in a king's dick. Ergo: there is power in a king's dick.

Only the power of a king's dick can wake the stone dragons.

Well think about it, Varys was castrated for a magic spell. This spell apparently sought the power of a dick. But if Varys were a long lost Blackfyre that would explain why. Melisandre said there's power in a king's blood. There's blood in a king's dick. Ergo: there is power in a king's dick.

Only the power of a king's dick can wake the stone dragons.

That is air mutheffin tight logic right there folk. Boom! :bowdown:

Have I just created a whole new theory of the power in a king's erection?

No it predates you at least as far as this: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/54324-adwd-spoilers-is-varys-on-team-blackfyre/page__st__120#entry3275531

All those who deny^ that are my enemy. While it's true that I have the rightful claim on the theory, in recognition of your contribution, I would name you a Member of the Order of the Kingsdicks.

Archived