Youtube Videos.

Horus Ex Machina

What's kinda sad is that that song is significantly better than 90% of rap on the radio.

I'll agree on the current state of hip hop. It's almost like the hip hop industry is trying to destroy itself.

Like these videos on cheating in high school & college:

• 2 weeks later...

I think

commercial/short film by Cartier is just amazing. Too bad I can't afford their stuff.

Damn, I'd like to see the budget on that commercial. No wonder you can't afford their stuff. That commercial didn't pay for itself.

Apparently I was the first person to watch

from Australia. Edited by Horus Bergeron

Damn, I'd like to see the budget on that commercial. No wonder you can't afford their stuff. That commercial didn't pay for itself.

I wondered that too. Apparently, the answer would be 4 million euros (and two years' work).

Good find. The
they did was the funnies one. I love when the kid tries to say "worthy advosary" and it comes out "worses asserary"!

I also liked their Rocky bit with the balloon speed bag.

I wondered that too. Apparently, the answer would be 4 million euros (and two years' work).

I guess it's because they're so long, but European commercials can be entertaining. Alot of them are like mini movies. Edited by Horus Bergeron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just discovered my newest favorite thing Epic Rap Battles:

And then there's this footie site throwing together a few really good ones:

They are sooo epic. The battle between Lincoln and Chuck Norris is... wow. And I am missing the battle between Beethoven and Bieber with the awesome instrumental

And my recommendation is this

• 2 weeks later...

They are sooo epic. The battle between Lincoln and Chuck Norris is... wow. And I am missing the battle between Beethoven and Bieber with the awesome instrumental

And my recommendation is this

Loved that video. Especially being the son of an engineer.

As for ERB, it would be nice if we could get an effort together accross all of the ASOIAF sites to get a GoTs character into one of the battles.

I'm going to suggest Joffrey Baratheon v. Draco Malfoy. I don't know about you, but that jumps right out at me.

Edited by Horus Bergeron