Horus Ex Machina

Youtube Videos.

I always knew the destruction of the Death Star was an inside job. Where is the Imperial Senate investigations committee to look into the matter and assign blame.

http://youtu.be/2dvv-Yib1Xg

Damn, the Skywalkers played everyone! I'm not so sure Padme's really dead.

Also Unforgivable...

Damn! This stuff is crazy man, I can't believe you watch it. I oughtta bust your head open with the butt of my gun n go watch Doctor Zhivago, a Brief Encounter, and A Bridge on the River Kwai. Edited by Horus Bergeron

I read the fvcking books!

Waited six years for A Dance with Dragons, I read the FVCKING books. Winter has been coming for sixteen years.

l Love it.

Edited by Kairi

Damn! This stuff is crazy man, I can't believe you watch it. I oughtta bust your head open with the butt of my gun n go watch Doctor Zhivago, a Brief Encounter, and A Bridge on the River Kwai.

I have seen all of these. Bridge on the River Kwai would be my fav. Bigger fan of anything by Stanley Kubrick though. I don't need all my entertainment to make me think though, Sometimes I just like things to be funny. That is what youtube is for comrade.

I have seen all of these. Bridge on the River Kwai would be my fav. Bigger fan of anything by Stanley Kubrick though. I don't need all my entertainment to make me think though, Sometimes I just like things to be funny. That is what youtube is for comrade.

Oh, I see you assumed that I was actually going to watch all of those movies in one sitting, (well maybe Bridge on the Riv...). As Russell Peters would say, nooooooo...., I was just referencing my favorite part of
Edited by Horus Bergeron

Oh, I see you assumed that I was actually going to watch all of those movies in one sitting, (well maybe Bridge on the Riv...). As Russell Peters would say, nooooooo...., I was just referencing my favorite part of

I never made it past Unforgivable to the sequels! sorry!

I never made it past Unforgivable to the sequels! sorry!

No worries here.

Honest Movie Trailers...

Edited by Horus Bergeron