Least favorite POV character

evening gale

Bran. The only reason I kept on reading Bran chapters was Hodor. After Robb left Winterfell in GoT Bran became so boring. Also, I didn't like Cat in aSoS, she was complaining all the time. As for the last books, Aeron Damphair.

Book 1 least favorite character is Sansa. Lots of unimportant information about clothes, hair, lemonpies, hats, shoes, and Joffrey

I second this.

When reading the 1st book, too many times I was annoying every time I read Sansa on the top of the page.

BORING

I second this.

When reading the 1st book, too many times I was annoying every time I read Sansa on the top of the page.

BORING

I agree! In book one she's so airheaded it makes me sick. And how she acts towards the end of the book makes her near the top of this list for sure

The Targaryen's are my least favorite since the beginning. I just hate there personality and what their fighting for. I understand but the only thing that excites me about their story are the subject of dragons other than that I HATE THEM.

The Targaryen's are my least favorite since the beginning. I just hate there personality and what their fighting for. I understand but the only thing that excites me about their story are the subject of dragons other than that I HATE THEM.

Personally, the one character I couldn't stand reading about was Catelyn. She bugged the hell out of me, since she was always so rude to Jon. Plus, her chapters are pretty boring. Daenerys chapters also kind of annoyed me later on, but not nearly as much as Catelyn's.

Oh, and Ned was annoying too. He was just the stereotypical good guy. And he always has to be so honorable, it got on my nerves.

Mine are the Cat chapters. She just annoys me, certain throw a way lines in her personality bug the hell out of me.

I'd put the quote up here and everyone would go "oooh yeah" and agree I am sure but I don't want to spoil it as it's from Storm of Swords and this is the Still Reading Game of Thrones forum. ;)

Let's just say it's certain throw away lines about different people, even thoughts purely in her head, lines about her sons, her brother, her father. She's so stuck up and for no reason other than she's stuck up. Just bothers me a great deal.

I really don't like Cat. I find her chapters really boring and her character to be really stuck up. I agree with the above about just her thoughts about other people. I really disliked how she looked down on the bastard girl when she went to visit Lysa -obviously it is a bit of a sore spot because of Jon, but she didn't know this girl and seemed to judge her just on being a bastard. I also didn't like it when she met up with Robb, I felt like she wanted to be in control.

Danaerys.

The utter boredom her chapters caused after the first book is unparalleled, her story seems like one we shouldn't have to read, she has absolutely no connection to the rest of the characters or events and all she does is roam around in a land as boring as hell.

In Game of Thrones Sansa was easily my least favorite.She was just such a spoiled little airhead that I couldn't read a chapter without getting annoyed at her.

Also, Bran started getting boring sometimes after Robb left Winterfell and whilst I generally liked Cat's chapters, whenever Jon was mentioned I couldn't help but cringe.

I have a hard time deciding which POV I look forward to least...in general, Daenerys chapters (though there's only been four so far at the point I am in GOT) kind of bring me down a bit. I guess it's because I'm totally Stark-biased, so even though Jon is removed from all the action going on in King's Landing/the events surrounding it, Daenerys chapters are just a struggle for me to actually look forward to reading. That being said, once I start her chapters, they're pretty interesting...especially interactions with Viserys, as annoying as the bugger is.

Archived