Who would win

thepipes

Let's see. Thinking in elimination method: Despite Jorah probably being quite skilled, I think he couldn't match Jaime at his best. Mountain would smash Sandor, I assume, unless the Hound had his bright moment and filled with anger would outdo his brother. Brienne would wipe the floor with Belwas. I think, however, that the Mountain might wipe the floor with Brienne. I also think that Jaime would wipe the floor with Mountain.

Ergo, it would probably be Jaime (I think he could outdo Brienne, though she certainly would give him hard time too).

• 2 weeks later...

I think he will learn to use his left hand but I doubt he will ever be as good as he was.

i think by some magic powers he gets a new right hand and becomes even better than he was with a sword. theres no more fitting ending for him than to be the main force protecting the king honorably, unless he dies for the king,

Apparently you people have no idea :cool4:

Strong Belwas would cut them all to pieces, squat and shit in the direction of their squires and bannermen, and then eat their livers with onions :cheers:

But Belwas isn't good with horses and spears.

On the battlefield, Strong Belwas might have a very good chance, but in a set up fight with armor and all, I'm pretty sure Jaime and Gregor smash the others. Jaime vs Gregor though. Its a hard one but I think Jaime will outsmart The Mountain and come out on top

Certainly,the Mountain would win.

Seriously?

The Mountain got schooled by a dude with a spear. I know he technically "won" the duel but for all practical purposes he got his ass kicked.

Since this is in the "still reading" category I spoiler-tagged my reasoning.

I almost think it's a sort of rock-paper-scissors thing, and it would depend who fought who first. And what they had for breakfast that morning.

As much as I hate both of them, I think Robert and Gregor are the strongest. Jaime with his hand is supposed to be pretty good, but he's also very cocky. And Sandor and Brienne both won tournaments, so that should count for something!

All things considered, I say Barristan. He's smart enough to know what he has to do to win, and skilled enough to do it.

Archived