Rhymes of Ice and Fire Has a Fevre Dream - Come Join Us!

Is not Dena the most west? The logical route would be Drac - Slurms (what is with him?)Dena - LMS - Lady - me, but we can just change to me- Lady since it is cheaper to send to JC for her.

What's with Slurms, what do you mean?

Any order is fine with me, I'm only sending it to Wales after all so my postage isn't an issue :lol:

What's with Slurms, what do you mean?

Any order is fine with me, I'm only sending it to Wales after all so my postage isn't an issue :lol:

Lady put his name into the brackets, I did not know if that means if he is joining at all.

Is not Dena the most west? The logical route would be Drac - Slurms (what is with him?)Dena - LMS - Lady - me, but we can just change to me- Lady since it is cheaper to send to JC for her.

Yeah we could do that, we just need to make sure one of us brings the book to TitanCon :) But your logic makes perfect sense, maybe we should do it like that. Uhg don't tell anyone I had one semester of logistics in uni :P

Edit: Oh I misread you, the way you suggested actually makes no sense. I thought you meant it would be better to send it from the US to Spain first, which could be an option.

Indeed. New Jersey. How would I fit in?

With the other US-dwellers. It's going to be in California, Florida, Connecticut, New York, Canada, and Ohio I believe. I know it's going to Canada now, then to Florida. So any logical order would be fine, it still needs to be settled anyway :)

ETA: Lady just informed me that I appear to have called Canada a US state. That wasn't my intention, I was just grouping it all together in my head - please don't shoot :lol:

ETA2: I am not assuming that all Americans carry guns either. :leaving:

H4R, not sure if we're gonna get moved to BWB and then open a discussion thread here in Literature about the book. It'll take all of us a while to receive and read the book, so waiting to open the thread might be the best option. What do you think?

Lady, yeah that sounds good to me! We have to work out who it'll be with during TitanCon though!

My sword is yours dear Lady I'm good with whatever decision you feel is best.

My sword is yours dear Lady I'm good with whatever decision you feel is best.

DatePalm will move this thread to BWB, and we can open a book discussion one when we get to it. Of course, you could open one now, I'm sure other forum members have read it :D

Yeah we could do that, we just need to make sure one of us brings the book to TitanCon :) But your logic makes perfect sense, maybe we should do it like that. Uhg don't tell anyone I had one semester of logistics in uni :P

I am on the faculty widely known for being the most disorganised institution ever. So I should be proud of making such a logical order just by myself. :P

Not that I have a problem with who's after me who's before, but I'm in Belgium, closer to England than to where Dena lives :P

Not that I have a problem with who's after me who's before, but I'm in Belgium, closer to England than to where Dena lives :P

Ok, fair enough. I do not think anyone has a problem who comes before them. And apparently the order inside Europe is not even that importat.

I thought Belgium was closer. I don't mind if Slurms gets it before me, might be his packaging will be a bit more expensive because he's in Wales, but we can discuss that between ourselves when he comes online. Once we have the order sorted, we can try to predict how long it'll take to get where, because one of the bards going to TitanCon must have it late September to bring with us :)

You can have a logistics thread there AND a reading thread here, if you like. Two-for-one, honest.

Are we the only book reading thread in BwB? It is about reading the book and moving it on. I thought Literature would be the place, but I yield to you as a mod. Just want to make sure that bullying "oldies" or whatever they call themselves, don't cloud people's judgments. :)

I thought Belgium was closer. I don't mind if Slurms gets it before me, might be his packaging will be a bit more expensive because he's in Wales, but we can discuss that between ourselves when he comes online. Once we have the order sorted, we can try to predict how long it'll take to get where, because one of the bards going to TitanCon must have it late September to bring with us :)

Just curious, why would it be more expensive about going to Wales than to Europe? I would sooner think it was cheaper.

Just curious, why would it be more expensive about going to Wales than to Europe? I would sooner think it was cheaper.

Wales is further away than I am, I'm on the coast and Wales is kinda up from me :P I don't think it would be, but in case it is, I don't mind Slurms having it before me. I'm truly not bothered :)

Silver, did someone make you an admin already? *cannot see you on the tumblr*

CALLING ALL AMERICANS!

We need to sort out your order!

H4R

FB

Bai

Ninja

Onion

Ndrew

Silver Spearwife

Is that the most logical order? Forgive me, I am just a little girl and know nothing of how the states are laid out :blushing: :P

Okay the ladies on facebook are worried that the book will not reach me before TitanCon. How long roughly do you think it will take for all of you guys in the US to read and send the book? TitanCon is on the 21st of September. If in doubt, we could have it sent back to FB, who can bring it along and pass it to me, then I'll send it back to anyone who was left on the US list. Or FB can. That can be worked out :lol:

This sitesometimes helps.

(that is to say, I know very little of the American states as well :P)

:lol: Yes, Google is useful, thank you Buck! :dunce:

I could help, but I dunno where everyone lives ><.

If everyone is happy with confessing the states they live in on here, then they can please do so! If not, I'm sure it's on the tumblr, in one of the private posts. Or I'll write it out again on the tumblr for you :)

Archived