Rhymes of Ice and Fire Has a Fevre Dream - Come Join Us!

The order you have it in is fine. Bai is the most distant, but the rest of us are fairly close. If it has to go back to FB before TitanCon it makes sense that it should head south first and then back up North so it can get back to FB again- she is probably closest to Ninja, but not a major difference between sending it from there or any other Northeast location, IMO.

The order you have it in is fine. Bai is the most distant, but the rest of us are fairly close. Three of us in the 'Tri-state' area! :D If it has to go back to FB before TitanCon it makes sense that it should head south first and then back up North so it can get back to FB again- she is probably closest to Ninja, but not a major difference between sending it from there or any other Northeast location, IMO.

How long do you think it would take to send it from you, for argument's sake, to FB? And the difference between it coming from you and Ninja would be like a day? I think we should leave at least 7-10 days for it to get back to FB or over to me, whichever one. What do you think?

How long do you think it would take to send it from you, for argument's sake, to FB? And the difference between it coming from you and Ninja would be like a day? I think we should leave at least 7-10 days for it to get back to FB or over to me, whichever one. What do you think?

Actually now that I look at a map it's roughly the same from any one of us in the Northeast to FB. I have no idea about how long it takes for package to travel, having never in my life sent a package (this is going to be part of the adventure for me :P)

ETA: But my sense is 3-5 days would be a not unreasonable estimate of the time it will take for it to travel from Northeast US to FB.

Actually now that I look at a map it's roughly the same from any one of us in the Northeast to FB. I have no idea about how long it takes for package to travel, having never in my life sent a package (this is going to be part of the adventure for me :P)

ETA: But my sense is 3-5 days would be a not unreasonable estimate of the time it will take for it to travel from Northeast US to FB.

You've never sent a package in your life? Oh you small-town Onion :lol: Okay shall we say 5-7 just in case? I'd rather it be early for TitanCon than late and we miss it :P

We will get a good sense of time and distance for the book to travel based on how long it takes to travel from California USA to Ontario Canada. I sent the book first class mail and completed the customs paperwork. For ease of crossing the border I did not include any samples of California's unoffical flower :lol: . Sorry Ndrew

The time for a first class package to traverse the east coast should be only 2-3 days.

This shit is complicated xD (and expensive :o )

XD It's not so bad. I used to use it a lot, so I guess it doesn't look so complicated to me. You just need to fill in the starting and destination zip codes, then pick the package size at the bottom. On the "continue" page, you get the cheap rates (the media mail, for example) in "other options". It's the last blue bar.

10.5 oz. for the total package :cool4:

Happen to know that in grams? :lol: I can google if not.

Lol, what a crazy day you people have had,moving all around the world!

I will read the book in a day or two, and get it to Bai ASAP. We can hustle the book along, I know we can!

You've missed it all FB :P Yeah I read pretty quick, it won't take me long - how big is the book, by the way?

Happen to know that in grams? :lol: I can google if not.

You've missed it all FB :P Yeah I read pretty quick, it won't take me long - how big is the book, by the way?

298 grams according to google

Archived