Coolest nicknames

jon tarkaryen

I must say I belive this is Tywin in question.like first Jaime is Lion of Lannister though he was reffered like that only few times(Kingslayer is much cooler:).and Tywin was head of house lannister,its more logical to blame him,then Jaime who is in eyes of world still arrogant oathbreaker.

You can believe whatever you want, but it's not like this would be the first time Jaime has been "unfairly" blamed for something.

"Horror" and "Slobber" for Horace and Hobber, the Redwyne twins. It shows how juvenile and petty Cersei really is :P

Of course, Hor and Slob, yes this tells more about Cersei than it tells about the boys.

And I came across Satin, a former whore from- Oldtown crow. He's with Jon in the fight against the Magnar, defending the Wall and gate at Castle Black.

Jon gives him credit: He's pretty but he's fast.

The Sword of the Morning

"Bronze" Yohn Royce

Shitmouth

Crow's Eye

Whoresbane

"Maester Aemon" - this is what you call the most viable king in 100 years, unfortunately.

hahhaha whoresbane yes I forgot that.

oh and I like Crowseater something like that(Mors Umber's nickname).

The Sword of the Morning

"Bronze" Yohn Royce

Shitmouth

Crow's Eye

Whoresbane

"Maester Aemon" - this is what you call the most viable king in 100 years, unfortunately.

Yes....I think we have a winner........Whoresbane!

:blush: SotM is out then, I'll whack littlefinger in there instead, evil geniuses with random names can't be omitted can they? ? ?

I'll vote LF too, I must admit that I'm curious to what part of his anatomy he owes that particular nickname...

And as for sword's names, I think that Widow's Wail has a nice ring to it, though for Joff Coward's Cringe would have been better.

I hated Sansa, but beating such a child as she was back then, that's low.

We're doing swords too? maybe is should read stuff a little better...anyway, the best sword names are:

Lady Forlorn(my personal favorite)

Red Rain

Dark Sister

Blackfyre(gotta love the spelling of 'fyre')

well why not swords?

my favorite of swords....Dawn.

I'll vote LF too, I must admit that I'm curious to what part of his anatomy he owes that particular nickname...

you can guess once.... :P

Yes....I think we have a winner........Whoresbane!

Whoresbane??? or The Mountain that rides??? Personally I'm still charmed

by Shea's intimate invention :"My Giant of Lannister". (OK, that was for personal and occasional use only). But still cool.

And all the nicknames at the night's watch. Considered those, there can be no winner, I think.

tut, tut, such dirty minds. everyone knows that Littlefinger is called that because his land is the littlest finger. However as to his anatomy, the women who would know just how little that finger is are a) dead(lysa) b)undead(cat)

hum offtopic but Cat never screw with Littledicker.

Whoresbane??? or The Mountain that rides??? Personally I'm still charmed

by Shea's intimate invention :"My Giant of Lannister". (OK, that was for personal and occasional use only). But still cool.

And all the nicknames at the night's watch. Considered those, there can be no winner, I think.

heh "giant of Lannister"...I always laugh when I hear that.

Archived