Coolest nicknames

jon tarkaryen

tut, tut, such dirty minds. everyone knows that Littlefinger is called that because his land is the littlest finger. However as to his anatomy, the women who would know just how little that finger is are a) dead(lysa) b)undead(cat)

Lysa could have blabbed once Petyr spurned her..

And as to this story about The Fingers... well.. he had to come up with SOME explanation for his nickname.

Given the circumstances, he did rather well.

Lysa could have blabbed once Petyr spurned her..

And as to this story about The Fingers... well.. he had to come up with SOME explanation for his nickname.

Given the circumstances, he did rather well.

:lol: agree.Poor littledicker(Im calling him like that from now on).but there is something else bugging me.it was somewhere mentioned that Edmure named him like that.hmmm floopy fish,littlefinger....gay couple???? :rolleyes:

Is there some hidden nickname I cant see or what? :huh:

Sorry, it's just that "long claw" reminds me now of the long claws of the cat from "The Rains of Castamere" because I re-read the Red Wedding last night.

I surely wouldn't mind it if Jon Snow's "long claw" cut down a few Lannisters. :D

Sorry, it's just that "long claw" reminds me now of the long claws of the cat from "The Rains of Castamere" because I re-read the Red Wedding last night.

I surely wouldn't mind it if Jon Snow's "long claw" cut down a few Lannisters. :D

and maybe his lang claw is acctually...you know like Ryk longspear who is not fighting with spear or littlefinger.....who knows what was happening between Lord Commander Mormont and his squire :cool:

I really like A Queen of Thrones.. so good nickname ... so fits with Oleyna Tyrell -_-.

And not to be a nitpick or anything, but that sig iw WAY to long :)

But i need every word... this is one of the sadest quotes so far for me ... :cry: . But if anyone has a problem or anything with my sig i will remove it No problem ! :cool:

Archived