Reek 1

Kellyline

Yes, it is Theon... Seems he has lost his permanent wicked smile

A great chapter, the best so far, but who are the two other lords sitting at the table with Ramsay? They knew Theon, I'm wondering if we've seen them before or not?

No idea who they were, but if they are northern lords, they know Theon for sure, from his time at Winterfell as a ward. No idea if we will see them again...

• 1 year later...

I just finished reading this chapter as well. He was eating a live rat! OMG I never thought I'd feel sorry for Theon but I actually pittied him.

I also wondered who the lords were. And the one was right, he should just kill him and end his misery!

• 1 month later...

I just finished reading this chapter as well. He was eating a live rat! OMG I never thought I'd feel sorry for Theon but I actually pittied him.

I also wondered who the lords were. And the one was right, he should just kill him and end his misery!

I'm glad he is living in misery. After taking over Winterfell which was his home where he was treated like a Stark to then lying about killing the rest of the Stark boys. I'm glad to see the little prick got alittle taste of justice. However, I don't like that he is going with Ramsey.

Quick question, was Reek in the wagon when Arya was traveling with Gendry to the wall? Or am I confusing him with Biter?

I'm glad he is living in misery. After taking over Winterfell which was his home where he was treated like a Stark to then lying about killing the rest of the Stark boys. I'm glad to see the little prick got alittle taste of justice. However, I don't like that he is going with Ramsey.

Quick question, was Reek in the wagon when Arya was traveling with Gendry to the wall? Or am I confusing him with Biter?

No,and yes.

Winterfell was never Theon's home. He was a hostage under constant threat of death here and was never treated like a Stark. And what Ramsay did to him isn't in any way justice. Your reading comprehension is pretty bad (especially since you managed to confuse Theon with Biter).

The original Reek lived at Dreadfort with Ramsay Snow for the past two years. Ramsay, under the name Reek, was captured close to the Dreadfort and brought as a prisoner to Winterfell, where Theon Greyjoy eventually freed him, had him join his service, and later allowed to take money and leave for the Dreadfort to bring more men.

Ramsay had been in the north since his first appearance in the story as "Reek", after the true Reek has died. Theon, having been in the North for the past 9 years, left the Riverlands to Pyke, and then returned North. He was never close to King's Landing.

So yes, you are confusing him with Biter. Reek, whether we're speaking about the original Reek, Ramsay disguised as Reek, or Theon being Reek, was never in the wagon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived