Beric Dondarrion, already cast?

Fredzanityy

Alot of people has got their suggestions for who should play Beric Dondarrion and people are trying to predict some. Pardon me if I missed something but wasnt Beric in season 1? I remember the scene where Ned send him out to bring justice to Gregor Clegane. Why is it that we dont assume it will be the same actor who plays him?

I've been thinking about this too. It is possible that the actor we saw in that scene with Eddard was just an extra. Which would be a shame. I mean, that guy looked just perfect to play Dondarrion, he was skinny, had a somewhat gaunt look and red hair!

They'll be recasting him most likely, I assume 90% of the viewers have already forgotten him. Besides that, our 'new' Beric will have to look older, skinnier with scars everywhere.

I think Mackenzie Crook will end up being Beric, because after Dondarrion has died a few times he gets so skinny, and a bit of messing around with Mackenzie Crooks face (like ripping out one of his eyes) will make him look just like the BwB Beric

Well, Mackenzie Crook does have experience playing a one-eyed person :D He could be a good Beric, I just cant get the though of him as Sevenstrings out of my head. But like you all said, he would look very disfigured and skinny so Crook might be the right person for the job, and he is a really good actor and a cool guy soooo...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived