Mafia 92 Game thread.

House Targaryen

>.>.....<.<....ummm ummm I kNOW NOTHING.....but i prayed to my goddess and was granted some neat little info did you know that a One legged Achilles' favorite place to eat is IHop xD hahahaha.....

but for a serious not very serious Oedipus is my new vote just because this guy ruinied his kingdoma nd killed his dad so he could marry his mother...like how more evil can that be :P

There's no fun in playing against dumb people...

You're the one who wants to kill smart people, why are YOU asking ME this?

Hmmm. I'll have you know I always try to make the gamesfun for you dispite my intellectual shortcomings. :crying:

Also, I don't like that you didn't vote for Achilles over the wanting to kill smart people thing at a point when people should be falling over themselves to find a 2% legit vote . Are you afraid we'd think you were opportunistic?

Hmmm. I'll have you know I always try to make the gamesfun for you dispite my intellectual shortcomings. :crying:

Also, I don't like that you didn't vote for Achilles over the wanting to kill smart people thing at a point when people should be falling over themselves to find a 2% legit vote . Are you afraid we'd think you were opportunistic?

If you think I should have voted Achilles, why don't you do it?

Why?

Oh, lol no. How would voting Achilles look opportunistic?

eta: I mean, I don't get why you think I'd think that.

Oh, lol no. How would voting Achilles look opportunistic?

Because it's kind of a weak reason. It would have been nice though, you could have opportunisticly jumped on him and then we could have opportunisticly jumped on you, then everyone could jump on each other and we could stop talking about moms.

Archived