Who would you marry?

Ser Lepus

O.K., so only for today I'm going to channel Sansa and speak about marriage.

Among those people who are still available at the end of ADWD, which gal or guy would you marry, and why? (please, write the full name and house or country so we can easily remember who you are speaking of).

Sarella Sand of House Martell. 1) I have a slight preference for Indians, and I see most Dornish as being either Indian or Persian.

2) I like intelligence, and I think disguising herself as a male to go to the Citadel is smart and pretty badass.

Arianne Martell otherwise, for her high birth, and since she is short in stature. I wouldn't want a woman taller than me.

Hmm, at the end of ADWD? I wanted to say Robb Stark or Jon Snow, but they don't count.. (Well, at least Robb Stark doesn't count, I hope Jon Snow does.)

Apart from those two, I can't come up with one man I would marry. Too much is insecure. I mean, we don't know whether Aegon is real or not, or whether he's a nice guy or not, what he's going to do, how everything is going to work out. Harry the Heir seems to be like a second Robert Baratheon, no thanks. What else do we have, apart from some despicable Freys?

Hmm, at the end of ADWD? I wanted to say Robb Stark or Jon Snow, but they don't count.. (Well, at least Robb Stark doesn't count, I hope Jon Snow does.)

Jon Snow is LC of the Night's Watch, he can't marry!

Apart from those two, I can't come up with one man I would marry. Too much is insecure. I mean, we don't know whether Aegon is real or not, or whether he's a nice guy or not, what he's going to do, how everything is going to work out. Harry the Heir seems to be like a second Robert Baratheon, no thanks. What else do we have, apart from some despicable Freys?

Exactly...

I guess there's Littlefinger too, now that he's a widower... but no, thanks.

Technically Sansa is already married.

I will kill the imp and be done with it.

Harry the Heir seems to be like a second Robert Baratheon

Who wouldnt want to marry King Robert Baratheon? He is probably really good in bed, you should make Harry your choice

Who wouldnt want to marry King Robert Baratheon? He is probably really good in bed, you should make Harry your choice

Robert Baratheon being good in bed? He doesn't really seem like a person who cares about anything but himself tbh.

I will kill the imp and be done with it.

I wouldn't want my husband to be a constantly drunken, irresponsible man with sixteen bastards.. (:

Robert Baratheon being good in bed? He doesn't really seem like a person who cares about anything but himself tbh.

Well, he has done it alot, so hes probably good at it, and your namesake Lyanna if she werent dead would make an excellent choice as well.

Archived