Who must fear Tyrions revenge?

Pellaeon

So we know "a Lannister always pays his debts", and if we assume that Tyrion return with Dany to Westeros in a position of power, maybe even the second most powerfull person in Danys service, who must fear his revenge?

Obviously LF but who else?

In order:

Cersei

LF

Jaime

Varys

Mord

Sansa

everybody in his trial still alive

the Vale

Kings Landing

bunch of other guys

pretty much everybody

The guy has a whole lot of issues.

Why should Sansa fear his revenge, he never state anything against her? The people in his trail, yes especial the Tyrells

Littlefinger is obvious as is cersei... Also I think that he has something special planned for Varys even though he freed him Tyrion will eventually if he already has not figured it out that Varys either planted Shae there or knew about her and Tywins relationship. (But that's a discussion for another topic.)

The people who are safe is a much shorter list

1. Penny. I see no reason why he'd want to kill her

2. Sansa Stark. His wife.

3. Jon Snow. His friend

4. Bran Stark. He showed him kindness before, and Bran did call the wolves away

5. Varys. He missed his chance

The people who are safe is a much shorter list

1. Penny. I see no reason why he'd want to kill her

2. Sansa Stark. His wife.

3. Jon Snow. His friend

4. Bran Stark. He showed him kindness before, and Bran did call the wolves away

5. Varys. He missed his chance

:agree: I would add Tommen and Myrcella to the list

:agree: I would add Tommen and Myrcella to the list

I wouldn't.
"My niece Myrcella is in Dorne, as it happens. And I have half a mind to make her a queen.”

Illyrio smiled as his serving men spooned out bowls of black cherries in sweet cream for them both. “What has this poor child done to you that you would wish her dead?”

“Even a kinslayer is not required to slay all his kin,” said Tyrion, wounded. “Queen her, I said. Not kill her.”

The cheesemonger spooned up cherries. “In Volantis they use a coin with a crown on one face and a death’s-head on the other. Yet it is the same coin. To queen her is to kill her. Dorne might rise for Myrcella, but Dorne alone is not enough. If you are as clever as our friend insists, you know this.”

Tyrion looked at the fat man with new interest. He is right on both counts. To queen her is to kill her. And I knew that. “Futile gestures are all that remain to me. This one would make my sister weep bitter tears, at least.”

But I will add Bronn, Shagga, Timmit, Chella, etc

Why should Sansa fear his revenge, he never state anything against her? The people in his trail, yes especial the Tyrells

He blames her for leaving him in the deep and brown. She should have stood with her husband like a good wife. Sorry, I'll go and throw up a little.

Why would he have anything against poor Mord? All he did was follow orders and keep Tyrion in his cell. After a while, Tyrion actually convinced him to break his orders and thus set in motion his eventual exit from the vale (which didn't involve him falling a long way to his death).

Hell, he even paid Mord for his troubles and told him that if he ever wanted to ditch the Vale and work for him, he'd take him and pay him much more than he makes currently. From what we know about Tyrion, he's actually serious. A Lannister always pays his debts. Tyrion needs more people like Mord, who are not the sharpest knives in the drawer, and are easily convinced to do his bidding. I'd say they parted on pretty good terms, relatively speaking.

Haha, it would be great if by the end of the books if Dany ends up winning with Tyrion on her side, Mord will be guarding the Black Cells in KL.

Of course, I don't see this scenario playing out (Dany winning the throne), but a funny thought anyway.

Cersei would be the first, Littlefinger comes next. I think Bronn can expect a visit too, as well as the Tyrells.

He won't do anything to Sansa I think. She was his wife, he knew what she's been through and I don't think he ever really blamed her for running away.

Cersei would be the first, Littlefinger comes next. I think Bronn can expect a visit too, as well as the Tyrells.

He won't do anything to Sansa I think. She is his wife, he knew what she's been through and I don't think he ever really blamed her for running away.

:agree: But I fix it, but I'm not sure about Bronn

Archived