Jon Snow reborn abilities

David C. Hunter

What abilities will Jon Snow have when he awakens or recovers? I doubt he will be the same person.

Personally I believe Jon will become a great Warg and will have much less pity and patience for insubordination.

Will he have any physical changes? They continue to reference the frozen body in the chambers to the point that I believe they will put him there where his body will be frozen and when he awakens...What do yall think?

The comparison that springs to my mind is the brief depiction we get showing the future John Connor in the opening scene of Terminator 2, where he stands battle scarred and grim faced as the War against the machines rages on.

Then we switch back to the present day, and see the boy John Connor fooling around with his friends.

I think Jon Snow is going to be this grim, harsh, physically scarred and emotionally hardened figure when he comes back. To lead humanity in the War against the Machines, I mean Others.

They continue to reference the frozen body in the chambers to the point that I believe they will put him there where his body will be frozen and when he awakens...What do yall think?

I hadn't thought of that, but it's definitely a possibility! I sincerely hope he doesn't come back with special powers, however.

I hadn't thought of that, but it's definitely a possibility! I sincerely hope he doesn't come back with special powers, however.

He already has special powers. He just hasn't mastered them completely yet. When he does, he will be able to fully control any beast in sight and use it as an ally.

He will also be able to enter the mind of an enemy and try and take control of him, with varying degrees of success.

That already makes him super human.

He already has special powers. He just hasn't mastered them completely yet. When he does, he will be able to fully control any beast in sight and use it as an ally.

He will also be able to enter the mind of an enemy and try and take control of him, with varying degrees of success.

That already makes him super human.

Agreed, as long as they dont overdo it. I mean, hell Bran is already becoming a God. Its a cop out if Jon becomes the same thing, lol

Agreed, as long as they dont overdo it. I mean, hell Bran is already becoming a God. Its a cop out if Jon becomes the same thing, lol

Jon will come back extremely powerful but still won't be anything compared to Bran.

It think that he will embrace his his fire side more, power of controlled anger (which we so far had seen only uncontrolled), like when he almost killed Thorne. Together with his warging he doesnt need anything more.

It think that he will embrace his his fire side more, power of controlled anger (which we so far had seen only uncontrolled), like when he almost killed Thorne. Together with his warging he doesnt need anything more.

He'll have a fire sword an be 99% immune to cold. And he may end up having a strong resistance to fire as well due to his ice armor.

It would be great if he returns scarred but more attuned to Ghost. I hate to see him turn into some kind of wolf Hulk or something. Ooops, don't make Jon angry, he'll go all big, white and furry on us!

Maybe John becomes something like Coldhands? I don't believe that bloodraven warged into coldhands..(if he had warged into him why would he need all the ravens for him to scout and all). John becomes coldhands, resistant to cold and no need for food and shit. I mean how cool would that be? haha Just a crackpot theory. :P

I hate to see him turn into some kind of wolf Hulk or something. Ooops, don't make Jon angry, he'll go all big, white and furry on us!

Yeah that's called a werewolf actually.

Who says he'll gain abilities? Maybe he'll be more like Beric Dondarrion and Catelyn Stark. Maybe he'll turn into a white walker or the next Night King.

What if he simply survived the attack? That would be my favourite actually, then he wouldn't gain unbelievable abilities anyway or turn into a (super) zombie.

He'll definitely warg into Ghost for a time of that I'm convinced.

IMO Jon is dead. If Martin stays true to himself then Jon is over, no warg into Ghost, not turning into an undead like Cat and Dondarion. The latters were secondary characters. A primary character when killed stays dead, that's the beauty. I read somewhere that Martin stated Tolkien's mistake was that he brought back Gandalf. I like Jon but I hope he stays dead. After all he was stabbed 4 times!! Even if Mel resurrects him, like Cat and Dondarion, he will be a changed man... do we want this for Jon?

IMO Jon is dead. If Martin stays true to himself then Jon is over, no warg into Ghost, not turning into an undead like Cat and Dondarion. The latters were secondary characters. A primary character when killed stays dead, that's the beauty. I read somewhere that Martin stated Tolkien's mistake was that he brought back Gandalf. I like Jon but I hope he stays dead. After all he was stabbed 4 times!! Even if Mel resurrects him, like Cat and Dondarion, he will be a changed man... do we want this for Jon?

Jon being dead would end the entire story there and then.

Why? :eek:

Howland Reeds' knowledge becomes pointless.

The ongoing mystery around Rhaegar and Lyanna becomes pointless.

Jon's unfinished business in the Winterfell crypts becomes pointless.

Robb's will becomes pointless.

Martin contriving to have Bran forbid Samwell to tell Jon that he's alive becomes pointless (which has only one plot purpose, and that is to allow Jon to think that he is the sole Stark survivor and thus accept Robb's nomination as heir).

The blue flower growing out of the Wall of Ice becomes pointless.

Jon's entire plot arc becomes pointless.

The books then collapse under their own weight as the very foundation of the story is ripped out.

In short, it is not plausible for Jon to be dead.

Archived