Ridiculous Ships

The BlackBear

Much to my dismay, I have to admit that Arya and Daario might get along really well.

DAARIO: we should kill all the nobles whose fidelity we're not sure. You know, just in case.

ARYA: That's exactly what I was thinking.

But he spends a lot of time away at sea, he's got a man's appetite... (On a side note, where is his wife?)

He doen't have a man's appetite he has his honor. :cool4:

"King Stannis is my god"

That is so heterosexual.... :P

Yes because he helped him. I say sometimes when I read the books "Jon/Davos/Arriane/QotT is my god(desse) what does it mean?

1. Brienne is the only true knight left out there.

No just no.

:leaving: *Burst into tears :crying: and run to my mother* "Mommy mommy there are people who say bad things about Davos" :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying:

Much to my dismay, I have to admit that Arya and Daario might get along really well.

DAARIO: we should kill all the nobles whose fidelity we're not sure. You know, just in case.

ARYA: FUCK YEAH!

Fixed.

On the Stavos ship: notice what Liam says about Davos' relationship with Stannis:

It’s almost reminiscent of Ned and Robert Baratheon.

That applied the kiss of death to any hints of platonicity.

No just no.

:leaving: *Burst into tears :crying: and run to my mother* "Mommy mommy there are people who say bad things about Davos" :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :crying:

Do you dare question Brienne's honour? Better folks than you have paid the iron price for doing that-en garde!

:fencing:

Archived