Prophecy: Sansa Kills Littlefinger

Devala

Neither does Dany. I don't think you are ever going to get thoughts from them on how what they do is on behalf of women everywhere or that they want to take on the patriarchy. They are just going to do those things. Make sense?

Dany is cognizant of the fact that she is a woman taking on a leadership role in a society where it is very frowned upon. She knows she's bucking the system. Therefore, she is a better representation of the feminist hero rebelling against the patriarchy.

Dany is cognizant of the fact that she is a woman taking on a leadership role in a society where it is very frowned upon. She knows she's bucking the system. Therefore, she is a better representation of the feminist hero rebelling against the patriarchy.

Le sigh Just when I thought that the Sansa vs. Dany thing in this thread has ended. Sansa's resentment against arranged marriage and maybe not wanting to marry at all is equally as effective as that of Dany. Why is there a need to pit two characters against each other to prove who is better in general ore at something? It is completely ridiculous.

And Dany had to succumb to an arranged marriage with Hizdahr. Does that make her a "failed" feminist hero since her rebellion here "failed"?

Dany, Sansa, Asha, Brienne, Arianne, Cersei all shine different lights on the problems women have to face in a society where they are disempowered from the beginning and denied agency. Once is not "better" or "worse" than the other.

I agree I made an observation about the whole Sansa's prophecy I will post it here again:

Well duh she is only recently starting to resent the idea of arranged marriage of course it will take some time. Plus I just realized something. How will she particularly slay Little Finger, because we could all believe she will poison him, but if Sansa putting the head of SW doll on a stick and on the walls of Winterfell is suppose to be mirror foreshadow to the "real deal" then Sansa has to reclaim Winterfell. And in order to do that she needs to marry Harry the Heir so the army of the Vale will help her reclaim Winterfell. But before that all happens SW needs to die. This whole prophecy thing is getting confusing

My question is. How could this prophecy could play out?

Why does Sansa have to marry Harry the Heir? Even if she does, how will she get an army to Winterfell in Winter? That's a fool's errand. And then she needs to fight Stannis while there is a war going on in the south.

Why does Sansa have to marry Harry the Heir? Even if she does, how will she get an army to Winterfell in Winter? That's a fool's errand. And then she needs to fight Stannis while there is a war going on in the south.

Then how do you see the prophecy played out then :)?

I agree I made an observation about the whole Sansa's prophecy I will post it here again:

My question is. How could this prophecy could play out?

I agree with Lyanna Stark pn this one. After reading Dance, I think Stannis and co. will take care of the Boltons and Freys. It also looks like the only thing a Stark will need to do to reclaim WF is show up. As for Sansa, I don't think she will reclaim it, I think she will help rebuild it which is an important difference. From what we've read, I don't think she needs an army so much as to lose the pesky last name she has, "Lannister".

I agree with Lyanna Stark pn this one. After reading Dance, I think Stannis and co. will take care of the Boltons and Freys. It also looks like the only thing a Stark will need to do to reclaim WF is show up. As for Sansa, I don't think she will reclaim it, I think she will help rebuild it which is an important difference. From what we've read, I don't think she needs an army so much as to lose the pesky last name she has, "Lannister".

Yep, until Sansa can stop being "Sansa Lannister" she will have trouble with identity. She will either need to masquerade as Alayne Stone for longer, or be of use somewhere where her married identity is not an issue, like the BWB.

She also cannot marry Harold Hardyng while being married to Tyrion, so that road is closed.

I don't think I have explained it correctly I was merely wondering how will the prophecy play out. We are sure that Little Finger is the savage giant, but we don't know where the "slaying" will take place. I first thought the "Castle of Snow" would be the Eyrie, but since it is closed down for the winter that rules out.

Then how do you see the prophecy played out then :)?

Yep, until Sansa can stop being "Sansa Lannister" she will have trouble with identity. She will either need to masquerade as Alayne Stone for longer, or be of use somewhere where her married identity is not an issue, like the BWB.

She also cannot marry Harold Hardyng while being married to Tyrion, so that road is closed.

Yep. As much as I hate the Tyrion marriage I can acknowledge how it is protecting her from other schemes in the Vale.

I also think Sansa is the most likely of the Stark siblings to get caught up in the BWB storyline. We know that Brienne is looking for her and her along with Jaime are on their way to visit with UnCat shortly. Sansa is relatively close to them geographically. I don't know how it will happen, but eventually Sansa needs to get out of the mountains and move her storyline forward.

I don't think I have explained it correctly I was merely wondering how will the prophecy play out. We are sure that Little Finger is the savage giant, but we don't know where the "slaying" will take place. I first thought the "Castle of Snow" would be the Eyrie, but since it is closed down for the winter that rules out.

Purple serpents in her hair could point to her killing him by poison. A castle made of snow could be Sansa Stark herself :)

Purple serpents in her hair could point to her killing him by poison. A castle made of snow could be Sansa Stark herself :)

This is possible. However we also should be aware that what Sansa did with Sweet Robin's doll and spiking the head of it on the walls of snow replica Winterfell could be a foreshadow to the "real deal". So in my opinion Winterfell as "Castle of Snow" shouldn't be ruled out either :D

I think Littlefinger is going to overstep his boundaries. He will probably start getting more and more pedo-sexual with her, and finally she will destroy him for it.

There is not just that - there is the fact that Lysa spilled the beans on who poisoned Jon Arryn and why just before she went sailing out the Moon Door. Lysa admitted that she poisoned Jon at Petyr's request.

That certainly impacted the reader - but at that point Sansa/Alayne had narrowly escaped death herself, saw her aunt (her last living relative for all she knows) get pushed out the Moon Door by her husband, and then was swept up in Littlefinger's covering his butt by accusing Marillion of the murder. So in the crisis it probably didn't sink in for Sansa just how much Littlefinger is to blame for her father's death, her family's downfall, and the chaos in Westeros in general.

I guarantee you, it is going to sink in eventually. And when it does sink in and the full impact hits Sansa - she is going to bring him down. Littlefinger's wandering hands and "fatherly" kisses are gross, I agree; but the knowledge that he was the one who was responsible for her family's downfall is going to hit Sansa much much harder.

There is not just that - there is the fact that Lysa spilled the beans on who poisoned Jon Arryn and why just before she went sailing out the Moon Door. Lysa admitted that she poisoned Jon at Petyr's request.

That certainly impacted the reader - but at that point Sansa/Alayne had narrowly escaped death herself, saw her aunt (her last living relative for all she knows) get pushed out the Moon Door by her husband, and then was swept up in Littlefinger's covering his butt by accusing Marillion of the murder. So in the crisis it probably didn't sink in for Sansa just how much Littlefinger is to blame for her father's death, her family's downfall, and the chaos in Westeros in general.

I guarantee you, it is going to sink in eventually. And when it does sink in and the full impact hits Sansa - she is going to bring him down. Littlefinger's wandering hands and "fatherly" kisses are gross, I agree; but the knowledge that he was the one who was responsible for her family's downfall is going to hit Sansa much much harder.

I really don't want to think about when it will sink through Sansa. When it happens.... Things will get ugly. And I love your picture. How cute

Yes, I'm a little surprised as well that Sansa hasn't thought about that a little bit more. It's basically the major reason and precipitating event that led to her father's execution and all the bad crap that's happened to her. I think LF's pedo-conditioning is doing a number on Sansa/"Alayne" right now. She's gotta snap out of it- Hopefully the whole wedding thing and being able to socialize with other people will be enough.

I want to see the Winter Girl's Fury! I want to see Sansa angry! I want to see her let out all the pain, hurt, grief, torture, emotion, sadness, restraint, and all that she has been forced to bottle up.

I want those snowflakes to fall, but to cleanse her, not to remind her of things that were lost.

I want her to be reborn anew of Snow as Dany was of Fire, fierce in what she must.

I want Sansa to keep on going down this path, and become the strong woman she was meant to be.

Archived