Massive Comic-Con Casting Reveals

Westeros

San Diego Comic-Con is going strong, and the Game of Thrones panel has just now wrapped—and we have the press release, which is utterly massive. Find out who’s playing the Queen of Thorns, Tormund Giantsbane, Edmure Tully, the Blackfish, Meera and Jojen Reed, Beric Dondarrion, Thoros of Myr, and much, much more! read on >>>

Visit the Site!

Basically all of them are spot on (Meera, Jojen, Brynden and Olenna). Curious about Orell in season 3, tho'. Wasn't he supposed to be death already?

Several people were guessing Crook might be Varamyr Sixskins, although I thought it was too early for him. Since Orell is supposed to already be dead in the books by this point, perhaps a combination of the two? If not it's definitely a beefed up role, as they wouldn't bring Crook in for a bit part...

I want my Reek, HBO. Lord Ramsay will be most displeased by this lack of progress.

Excited for the solid lineup all the same, but still.

They'll announce Ramsay later. We don't have Mance either.

My mother on seeing the video: "Where's Tom Hardy? Not impressed". I had to explain that Ramsay hasn't been cast yet. Yet. He will be cast.

Great line-up, thanks for getting this information out there so quickly!

Tom Hardy would be an unbelievably great Ramsay and there's no way that's ever happening.

Well, I put this in another thread but I'll put it here too:

My thoughts...

Qyburn - perfect

Olenna - very lucky to have her!!!

Orell- sure

Reed kids - perfect!

Beric - perfect!

Missandei - wow, I always imagined Missandei to be a little girl...she seems great, but not what I pictured at all

Anguy - not what I imagined

Shireen - how can I complain about a little girl? lol

Thoros - not sure...

Edmure - okay, but all I can think when I look at him is Brutus, damnit

Tormund - awesome

Blackfish - best ever!!!

Selyse - a little too pretty? They should put a moustache on her, lol. But ok :D

Tom Hardy would be an unbelievably great Ramsay and there's no way that's ever happening.

We'd get too attached to Tom and well then they couldn't kill him without a massive fan riot :laugh:

@Two Towers well GoT is working on a very limited budget and the casting is already immense, I'm sure a guy who barely appears even in the books, can be dispensed from the series. :P

Archived