Nymeria's Time to shine

I'm hoping she helps protect Sansa's new life in Harrenhal by ravaging all invading forces. Letting sansa spend more of the resources she'll inherit from LF on rebuilding her new winterfell so that it can stand as a harbor for the smallfolk against the coming wars. Would bring the death of Lady for Arya's actions full circle with FacelessArya's direwolf protecting Sansa after she is no longer Arya Stark.

Admittedly for this to happen LF has to die in such a way that Sansa would inherit HH from him, but she's starting to get crafty, and is working on getting him to get her legitimized as his heir, so if she plays the lord's declarant right it could work for her, and she could carve out her own life for herself, where she's no longer other people's pawn, being given from one monster to another.

Her bond to her stark heritage wouldn't fully recover, but with Arya severing hers, it would give both of them some sort of connection to their old family. Especially with Brantree hooked up to what ever is right across the waters, in the middle of the god's eye, so that when Nymeria needs it he can make sure her savagery doesn't harm the sister he had to leave behind.

In the show, Sansa upped her game, and kept LF around. He's her man now.

I don't think the show would go so far from the book when it comes to important characters.

Thus, I think this book Sansa will up her game, save LF and keep him around. He will be her creature, somehow.

Archived