Euron Greyjoy

jon tarkaryen

That Euron only has the Silence could speak for him "sneaking" to Dany. Every eye will be on the Iron Fleet, allowing Euron to stealthly sneak in for some dragon-napping.

I think we all can agree on the fact that Euron wont take Dany's wants and wishes into consideration.

Euron need fleet and Ironborns(actually,he needed army) for his plan.Thats the reason why he returned.Once Dany comes(if his plan and horn will work),he wont need them any more.And I think its impossible to follow whole fleet with only one ship.Imagine: miles and miles of ocean,nothing and no one except water wherever you look.It wouldnt be hard for one ship to notice hundred...and also,it wouldnt be hard for hundred to notice one.

• 5 years later...

What do I think about Euron? Another guy that needs killing....but I think the way it'll play out, one brother or the other will end up taking one down. It would be hilarious if they take each other out.

Danny has done some dumb stuff, but I really hope she wouldn't marry one these guys. Of course, Euron and Vicatarion may actually do her and the whole fanbase a favor if they actually succeed in getting her to westoros.

If Euron is such a badass, why doesnt Theon have scary memories of him? Theon doesnt even think about him. His attitude seems, Meh. Why doesnt he have any creaky door hinge stories.

Possibly Balon was protective of the young Theon, or perhaps Euron spent most of his time at sea so he never got a chance to harrass his nephew?

• 2 months later...

If Euron is such a badass, why doesnt Theon have scary memories of him? Theon doesnt even think about him. His attitude seems, Meh. Why doesnt he have any creaky door hinge stories.

Because he knows when to show his smiling eye to the world, and when to show his dark side.

Archived