Darkstar Appreciation Thread

Brony Stark

He is of the night.

Anyway, he can be somewhat cheesy at times but he does seem to be somewhat badass. Arianne says in 'The Queenmaker' that

...the Knights of the Kingsguard are the finest knights in all the seven kingdoms... but Darkstar is Darkstar

He is a Dayne. So let's show some support for this guy.

ETA:

If there was a handsomer man in Dorne, she did not know him

ETA 2:

Also he cut off Myrcella's ear. He's really Chella of the Black Ears

Yes. I went there.

I like Darkstar just fine. I don't see what the problem is. People ask how can he be the most dangerous man in Dorne and he couldn't kill a little girl? Well I don't think he was aiming for Myrcella. I think she got in his way. He saw it just in time so as to not completely maim her. He freaked out when he saw what he had done and rode off. Who was his intended target then? I'm thinking her sworn shield. Why Arys Oakheart? I dunno. Haven't worked it out that far yet.

Darkstar is the Great Other, a secret Targ, the Prince That Was Promised and the Archduke That Was Guaranteed. I appreciate him in the same way that the sea appreciates water.

Yes, this is my thought exactly. The fact that he is of the night proves all of this.

The most dangerous man in Dorne? Well incompetent, sulky, resentful braggarts are often dangerous. Doesn't mean they are good at what they do, does't make them awesome and cool or anything. For me, Doran calling Darkstar the most dangerous man in Dorne was either sarcasm or referring to the danger of a loose cannon.

Darkstar is of the night.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Terror is a band from California.

In California there is a City called Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is Spanish for The Angels.

Angels sounds like Andals.

The Andals come from the Hills of Andalos.

The Hills of Andalos is where legend tells that the Andals were visited by the incarnations of the Seven.

Darkstar is a single incarnation of The Seven, currently in the form of the Warrior.

His slashing of Myrcella's ear was a ritual that allowed him to shift into the form of the Maiden.

This is why Ser Balon Swann will never find him.

Darkstar is of the night.

The night is dark and full of terrors.

Terror is a band from California.

In California there is a City called Los Angeles.

Los Angeles is Spanish for The Angels.

Angels sounds like Andals.

The Andals come from the Hills of Andalos.

The Hills of Andalos is where legend tells that the Andals were visited by the incarnations of the Seven.

Darkstar is a single incarnation of The Seven, currently in the form of the Warrior.

His slashing of Myrcella's ear was a ritual that allowed him to shift into the form of the Maiden.

This is why Ser Balon Swann will never find him.

Air tight logic right there folks. You. Can. Not. Argue. Accept it. Live it. Anyone who disagrees is Flig's enemy.

The truth must be told so that Darkstar can save us all from the heretics that surround us. From the tree worshipers and the Others in the North, to the Slaves of the Red God of the East that are infiltrating us even now.

"There is only one god. And his name is Darkstar. And there is only one thing we say to Darkstar: You are dangeous and cool and also of the night teach me to be more like you Darkstar."

-Syrio Forel, First Sword of Braavos

How does Darkstar, the most dangerous man in Dorne, stack up against Ser Mandon Moore, the most dangerous man in Robert's Kingsguard? I mean I know Darkstar managed to wound a 10 year old girl before running away, but Moore was able to badly maim a dwarf who thought he was on his side. They seem pretty well matched to me. If only the vicious Podrick Payne hadn't cut short Moore's life, then Cersei could have sent him to Dorne after Darkstar and we would have seen these two warrior clash.

Archived