Best Players

Who do you think is currently the best player of the game of thrones? My top five would have to be:

1. Varys- His purpose is to wreak havoc in the realm until the Targaryens arrive without anyone really suspecting him as being a Targaryen loyalist, and he hasn't seemed to falter from this at all.

2. The Queen of Thorns- She plots with Littlefinger to put the Tyrells in prime position to take the iron throne and kill Joffrey, and she wasn't even in King's Landing for very long.

3. Littlefinger- He pulled himself up from being at the bottom of the bottom and is on the verge of holding all the power of the Vale. The only reason I have him below Lady Olenna is because I think his decision to trust Sansa is a big mistake and will hurt him in the long run.

4. Doran Martell- He may be extremely weak physically, but he almost embodies the idea that all good things come to those who wait.

5. Euron Greyjoy- Surprising I know. But think about how much he has seen in his exile. He knows what is going on outside of Westeros unlike many of the other characters. Not to mention he owns the most fearsome fleet in the world and now has the power to manipulate the dragons to his will (assuming Victarion does not betray him of course).

Archived