THE MOST HATED?

Spotted Cat

Have you ever dealt with one, who wants to borrow the palanquin, can't do anything with these bells in her hair and NEEDS TO USE THE RAVEN RIGHT NOW OMGPARENTS.
Then she says "I'll be home by the second book" and at five she's still partying with a blue-haired fling without even a single telepathic warning or prophecy.

Have you ever dealt with one, who wants to borrow the palanquin, can't do anything with these bells in her hair and NEEDS TO USE THE RAVEN RIGHT NOW OMGPARENTS.

She says she wants a bunch of ships "like, yesterday". This generation's sense of entitlement is exasperating

He's an old, unloved man who's own children are awaiting his death. I don't like him but I do pity him. And can't hate someone I pity.

Sure you can! I simultaneously hate and pity, say, Hitler.

In any case, LWF actions don't make room for any form of neither sympathy nor empathy.

It's not his revenge that was so wrong, It was the way he did it.

edit: that being said, I respect your opinion in "no hating", nevertheless, in fiction, if you wish someone would be flayed or baked, say it out loud, scream it :laugh:

She says she wants a bunch of ships "like, yesterday". This generation's sense of entitlement is exasperating

Back in my day, you had to wait until your sixteenth birthday to get a dragon. And you'd have to pay for it yourself too. Sacrificed my whole family for a second hand Chinese Fireball with a leaning left-wing.

Sure you can! I simultaneously hate and pity, say, Hitler.

In any case, LWF actions don't make room for any form of neither sympathy nor empathy.

It's not his revenge that was so wrong, It was the way he did it.

Agreed. If he'd just said, "Fuck you, Robb; we had a deal. Honor it, or we're not with you anymore," I wouldn't have a problem with it. I'd even respect that.

What he did makes him the worst sort of scum, deserving of no remorse, no pity, and no second chances.

Hate is destructive. Pity on the other hand requires compassion. It is what makes us human.

Pity is a form of humiliation. You can only pity someone who is not equal to you. Hate acknowledges the importance of the person. I'd prefer to be hated than pitied.

Hate is an underrated emotion.

Thanks!

See, I really can't keep all the damned Freys straight. What a waste of energy hating someone that dead already! LOL!

But back to Walder Frey. If he is unloved it is because he deals with his big brood as cattle. And why they don't seem to care to much about each other either.

It is not "strength in numbers" if Walder kicks the bucket, it will be every Frey for themself.

I actually love Dany; her character in the show is quite annoying maybe because of Clarke, but in the book I love her

hah well that's nice and all, but I'm just making a general observation and answering the thread, Dany is unliked by many users on this board. Sorry boss. She's not an evil character or anything but her decisions bother alot of people.

Archived