Catelyn Stark - Worst Person in Westeros?

Lyanna Stark

I heard she parks in the handicapped space at the Super Target.

Really? I heard she just drives right through the front door, the nerve of that woman.

Also, she's really the one that threw Bran out the window. Worse, she tried to frame Tyrion and Jaime for it.

She's also responsible for all of Dany's problems in Mereen. Is there nowhere safe from this woman?

Also, can I just say that Sansa Stark is Cat's daughter. So everything Sansa does is Cat's fault also. So there. Definitely the worst person in Westeros.

Hello, you forget her other kid; Robb Stark. Catelyn made him marry that Jeyne Westerling girl, because she knew Walder Frey would kill them all.

Hello, you forget her other kid; Robb Stark. Catelyn made him marry that Jeyne Westerling girl, because she knew Walder Frey would kill them all.

She turned Rickon feral too. She's not just the worst person in Westeros, she's the worst mother too.

She turned Rickon feral too. She's not just the worst person in Westeros, she's the worst mother too.

And then there's Arya. Murders people like it's nothing. Catelyn told her to do that, Jaqen H'gar is actually a soldier of Catelyn's secret army who will take over the world.

Really? I heard she just drives right through the front door, the nerve of that woman.

Also, she's really the one that threw Bran out the window. Worse, she tried to frame Tyrion and Jaime for it.

She's also responsible for all of Dany's problems in Mereen. Is there nowhere safe from this woman?

She cut her own hands, too. She is just shameless.

She's Ramsay Snow's mother. She hates all the other bastards because her own precious baby was taken from her. She would see him only during weekends. It was her, who killed the promising Domeric Bolton, because he stole her child's rightful place as Roose's firstborn son and heir. Cat defends her children's rights. It is absolutely known. :smug:

Also, in case your brains still haven't processed what I meant to tell you, her oldest definitely takes after her in character. She's also the one responsible for his upbringing.Could you not tell?

The Womb Is Strong.

Sorry, nothing anyone's posted actually proves she's worse than Sansa. Sure, she may be responsible for all the wars and murders and rapes that have ever happened in Westeros and maybe everywhere else, but until she does something truly awful, like not bend her knees for Tyrion, I think she's still stuck in second place.

Catlyn Stark, well what can we say?

From an early age Cat was evil. She consistently fed her Mother Moon tea to ensure she didn't have a son so she could be the heir to Riverrun. Luckily she was foiled by Edmure's birth. This however did not derail her plans. She disposed of her Mother eventually. Then she was betrothed to Brandon....however Brandon had brothers and a sister who, if they bore children, would challenge her children. However Cat had a plan.....

Using her evil feminine wiles she tricked the innocent boy who loved her Peytr Balish in to fighting Brandon, hoping that after defeat Petyr would assassinate Brandon. When this failed, she sent a raven to Rhegar telling him that she had a vision of him and Lyanna Stark. Then after R+L ran off together she persuaded Brandon to ride for KL. All went according to her evil plan. Muwwhaha!! She married the second, more easily controlled brother Ned and sent poison to Lyanna in the Tower of Joy. She then sent Ravens to Benjen persuading him to join the Nightswatch!

After the War she had Robb. Then she had Sansa (who actually split from her as a complete Tully clone as nothing else could explain her evil). Over the years she repeatedly tried to kill Jon with no success as he was wylie.

Cat's evil was to continue......

Sorry, nothing anyone's posted actually proves she's worse than Sansa. Sure, she may be responsible for all the wars and murders and rapes that have ever happened in Westeros and maybe everywhere else, but until she does something truly awful, like not bend her knees for Tyrion, I think she's still stuck in second place.

She did kidnap Tyrion,confine him to a skycell and cut off his nose.

Archived