Misfts Actor Joins Cast

Westeros

I'm glad they're being so stubborn about calling the character "Boy," though - hopefully that is a positive sign about the angle they plan on taking with the storyline. I really loved the Reek thing, so the more they can do to re-create the deceit and mindgames aspect of the Theon/Ramsay storyline, the better.

Oh, yeah, that is a good point. Why not Reek? I'd just rather something than nothing, at this point.

Because Reek was cut in season 2.

There is no reason in the show for Ramsay to disguise himself as someone who stinks...

If they're going to work in this "Boy," as Ramsay's assistant, why not let him stink too and call him Reek...?

I don't think there is a Ramsay's assistant called Boy. It's just Ramsay himself.

So why would he make himself stink ?

In the books, it's because he takes the identity of Reek. In the show, he takes no one's identity. He just disguises himself.

I get that, but I think if they were creative they could work it in... he was attached to the original Reek and part of his sick game is to take on that persona when he is pretending to be someone else. He is disguising himself as someone, Boy - why not disguise himself as Reek instead? When it all comes out, it would be a good way of working in some of that backstory, about Roose sending Ramsay the original Reek.

Archived