Why Victarion Greyjoy is an atrocious Human Being

Yeah but if she had taken moon tea it would have been OK. Its a good point, Vic thought it was Eurons child and if he had been at Sea for awhile it probaly was and that is how he found out probaly. Vic is a dumby but even he is going to wonder how his wife got 6 months pregnant when he has been at Sea for the last 9 months. The question is why she let herself get pregnant and risk Vic finding out?

She probably thought that Euron might take her or she did that thing that people do where they procrastinate like fuck and then try to think their way out of a terrible situation, I mean, if she couldn't find an abortionific before she started showing then she was fucked regardless because the news might leak to Victarion anyway.

I don't think anyone has "beaten to death" coming...

Well she was a Salt Wife who Vic had probaly taken by force after having killed her family. What do you think he is going to do when he finds out his hated brother had knocked up when he was away. Vic loved her , or so he says, but she might have hated him and done this to rub it in his face and get back at him. Him killing her might have been welcome to her as it freed her from having to be with him anymore.

Wow, I thought I had seen people reacting badly to adultery. I stand corrected.

Actually in the US up until about 30 or 40 years ago, if you walkied in on your wife with another man in bed and kiled both of them you would probaly walk on the murders based on the heat of the moment defense.

Wow, I thought I had seen people reacting badly to adultery. I stand corrected.

As much as I hate to agree on the thing, he has a point. It's not a culture where you just walk away from something like that, especially not with Victarion. I mean, she could have been ignorant, but I would hope not, but it seems like there's no way it would ever end well.

That is of course, not the same thing as saying that she deserved to die for adultery.

I'm just listing a few, but you guys go ahead and join in

1. He kills the Maester Kerwin and does nothing to help him when his crew mistreats him

2. He drowns the perfumed boy whores just for existing

3. He sacrifices the 7 slave women

4. He doesn't have an ounce of kindness in his soul

5. He seems to think having a "salt wife" is morally correct

Go on, I'm sure there's more

The Maester was more than "mistreated". He was raped.

As for Victarion, he is pretty much the true Viking of the family, which is why people like him.

Yes. She gave her high born husband horns - how did she see that ending exactly? What would've happened if Cersei was found out by Robert? File for a divorce?

Careful, this might piss some people off. I disagreewe dont know if she was raped or not, but either way she did not deserve what she got.

Yes. She gave her high born husband horns - how did she see that ending exactly? What would've happened if Cersei was found out by Robert? File for a divorce?

Excuse me, there's a wall I need to bang my head against.

Him killing her might have been welcome to her as it freed her from having to be with him anymore.

Victarion's ex-wife had it coming. Fact.

...wow

walking away from this thread as if it has greyscale tbh

Archived