Drop Catelyn and Cersei in a ring. Who wins?

The Frosted King

We remember Catelyn saying "give me Cersei Lannister, and I,'ll show you how gentle I can be. Cersei referred to Catelyn as a mouse due to her allowance of Jon Snow being alive fifteen years later.

But Catelyn did kill a clansman and a halfwit.

Whereas Cersei couldn't even manage some old septas.

Who wins in a battle royale?

The direwolf or the avowed and constantly pontificating lioness?

Cat liked to swim and ride a horse and killed at least two men with her own hands plus she dared to catch valyrian blade with bare hands. And taking care of Arya probably equals taming wild beast. So my bet would go on Cat. Undead or alive she will win.

Cat wins, all day, everyday, even on a Tuesday. She stopped a valyrian steel blade with her bare hands.. She's probably tougher then half the common men in Westeros.

Yep, that. Cersei talks a good game, but Cat actually does it.

Catelyn, for sure. She knows that Cersei is someone who's responsible for the downfall of her family. She'll do anything to protect her family and all that rage and hate would show in the battle. Cersei would only call for Jaime to save her. Cersei's smart and is good at talking and manipulating, but Catelyn would win everytime.

Definitely Cat. Not even a contest. Though admittedly, that's not taking UnCat into account, as she appears to be in somewhat rougher physical shape... But yeah, Cat caught a Valyrian steel blade with her bare hands. Cat killed people. Not to mention, Cersei is one of the people Cat sees as responsible for Ned's death, and who kept her daughters hostage, giving her a very personal reason to get busy with the killing.

Catelyn fights fiercely for her family. Cersei is good at pinching the cocks of babies. Catelyn braved a Valyrian dagger and showed little fright while cutting the throats of certain men. Catelyn has a certain ferocity, one of the things I like about her.

She'd probably rip Cersei's hair apart and beat her up in general. Both Catelyn and Stoneheart.

Archived