A 17 years old rape victim revealed her underage attackers' name

Waldo Frey

This story just goes vira today.

In Clifff note verson: Two teens sexually assaulted the girl while she was drunk. After they finished, they took the pictures and shared with friends. The teens got a plea bargain and the girl was pissed. Despite the warning from the court to keep the teens' name anonymous because of underage, she revealed their names in Tweeter. Now she may face jail time for violating the court order.

The SourceFed showed this

. And since we knew their names, it is easy to find their pictures.

I do have a question, if these two boys are underage and got a plea bargain, what about the girl, would she get a plea because of she being underage as well?

I'm sort of conflicted. I'm glad she exposed her rapists for their crimes, and appalled that the court demanded she keep quiet about it, but at the same time, I can see this setting a precedent for other situations in which it would be wrong to name underage offenders. So, torn :(

The names Will Frey III and Austin Zehnder will probably not garnish the widespread notoriety of other recent predators, such as Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky or Colorado cinema shooter, James Holmes. But what differentiates Frey and Zehnder from evil peers is the protection bestowed on them by a heartless judge and his bastardized court in Louisville Kentucky.
The names Will Frey III and Austin Zehnder
Will Frey III

Frey

Yep, that is the biggest family of cunts ever.

In this case, based on the information so far presented, I support her decision to expose the criminals. I suppose I would object in cases wherein guilt has not been established, but I think I would still take it on a case by case basis.

I'm not torn at all. If juveniles commit crimes, their identities should be made known.

all juveniles?

all crimes?

let us think for a moment, perhaps.

should all juveniles who make mistakes (i am not condoning rape and murder here, only youthful indiscretions) lead to children being outed in the media as criminals and never having a chance at an ordinary life?

i know it is not something you understand or accept, but sometimes people (juveniles) can be rehabilitated. but, i know you would always prefer to just have everyone even remotely guilty or accused of to be marched off to the firing squad or that gas chamber.

How is it their names can be kept out of it, shouldn't they be registered as sex offenders anyway???

Because they are underage. The judge is full of shit for giving a plea bargain, likely some god damn "boys will be boys" fucking nonsense.

I have absolutely no problem with the Court sealing a record. I think it's perfectly fine and appropriate for the Judge, Court Staff and the attorneys to be prohibited from speaking about a juvenile crime. I think it's just fine for the Court to impound a juvenile file so that it's not available for inspection by the general public.

However, I do not in any way condone a gag order preventing the victims of juvenile crimes from saying any goddamn thing they want about the perpetrators. Protect the proceedings - fine. But as far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with prohibiting the victim from speaking out on her own behalf. Will Frey and Austin Zehnder are little rapist shits that deserve everything that is coming to them. They should be in jail. They should be hounded off the internet. They should be afraid to wake up every day, wondering whether or not someone decided to send an email to their college admissions officer, their employer, or their girlfriend, outing them as the rapist shits that they are.

Oooooh, this case sounds awesome. What are the odds that she gets charged and convicted and the whole case gets shot up through the court system to Supreme Court? Probably 0, I guess. But I like free speech cases.

How is it their names can be kept out of it, shouldn't they be registered as sex offenders anyway???

17 year old sex offenders are not apparently sex offenders. Just a couple dudes who know the right time to strike. Anytime before their 18th birthdays.

This story is disgusting for many reasons.

Yeah, the plea deal makes no fucking sense to me. From all accounts, the bastards bragged about it and sent pictures to their friends and all kinds of shit that would virtually ensure a guilty verdict. I'm sure there was some glad-handing and backscratching going on in the background.

i was going to comment on this too - figure the lawyers around here could shed some light on it. why accept a plea bargain from people whose guilt will be proven with ease?

I have absolutely no problem with the Court sealing a record. I think it's perfectly fine and appropriate for the Judge, Court Staff and the attorneys to be prohibited from speaking about a juvenile crime. I think it's just fine for the Court to impound a juvenile file so that it's not available for inspection by the general public.

However, I do not in any way condone a gag order preventing the victims of juvenile crimes from saying any goddamn thing they want about the perpetrators. Protect the proceedings - fine. But as far as I'm concerned that has nothing to do with prohibiting the victim from speaking out on her own behalf. Will Frey and Austin Zehnder are little rapist shits that deserve everything that is coming to them. They should be in jail. They should be hounded off the internet. They should be afraid to wake up every day, wondering whether or not someone decided to send an email to their college admissions officer, their employer, or their girlfriend, outing them as the rapist shits that they are.

I agree with everything you've said, but I'd probably go further in that I think the victim's right to speak on any crime, rape or not, should be inviolable. Some little 12 year old shit steals something from a store, the owner should have every right to shout his name from the rooftops. Free speech and all that.

Archived