Why would anyone want Dany as a queen?

Hoopdescoop

Except she will set things right before she leaves. #utried

How? the last rulers she left behind were quickly overthrown and slavery came right back. Is she going to do the same thing and just never look back?

How? the last rulers she left behind were quickly overthrown and slavery came right back. Is she going to do the same thing and just never look back?

I am sure she has learnt her lesson. Grrm is not going to move her away from meereen without somehow implementing a stable governmental system.

Ohh god Hash tags? I think the board just jumped the shark.

There's also no debating with you your argument is usually "LAAAA LAA LAAAA LAAA LAAA DANY!!! LAAA LAA LAAA LAAA *RANDOM EMOTICON!!!!"

Also your guidelines for minor characters are ridiculous. "Euron" is a minor character yet he's totally about to swipe your precious Dany's dragons. come on.

Me and E-Ro are basically paladins for the order, and we're always taking applications! Entrance guidelines are extremely lax.

I'm interested in joining too. :P

I'd join just about any Danny hate club, but it's even better that you fine people are Stannis supporters. :P

It's a only a matter of time before someone creates a Bromance thread for you two with textual evidence from your own posts :devil:

I can see it now....

"By Winter's Knight" "E-Ro and Stannisbamfatheon: they share a love for Stannis.....BUT THEY ALSO SHARE AN E-BROMANCE?!!?!?"

Ohh god Hash tags? I think the board just jumped the shark.

There's also no debating with you yourargument is usually "LAAAA LAA LAAAA LAAA LAAA DANY!!! LAAA LAA LAAA LAAA *RANDOM EMOTICON!!!!"

Also your guidelines for minor characters are ridiculous. "Euron" is a minor character yet he's totally about to swipe your precious Dany's dragons. come on.

Lol I only use one emoticon, but thanks for noticing!! :love:

Well it is my guide. I'm arguing with my opinions and not other people's.

I don't consider euron major, swiping dragons or not. He is also, just a means to push the story forward.

And the hash tags are just for fun. To keep things light hearted n funny :love:

I don't care for those technicalities. The throne was stolen from her family and she deserves to reclaim it in their name.

I mean they first formed a seat that ruled over the seven kingdoms. That seat was made by them n belongs to them.

Well dany is a usurper of meereen. They have every right to TRY to kill her. But she won't be there for much longer (*prays)

If she has to kill them to take her throne, so be it. Tho stannis will probably die by someone else's hand. There is too much for dany to do so I don't want her pov's wasted on killing minor characters such as stannis.

According to your line of logic, Aegon I is a usurper of Westeros, and no Targ ought to hold power there. Also, Stannis is a pretty major character; major characters aren't really determined by whether they have POVs or how many times they are mentioned. And the cool factor you cited as a reason why you'd want her has Queen has just as many, if not loads more, who think Mance and Stannis are "cool" for that title.

I think the better argument for why someone might want Dany as queen is this: The political system of Westeros is pretty terrible- absolute monarchy, patriarchy, title versus merit, etc. Dany is an agent of change, has shown interest in the notion of equality, and there's a good chance that her presence will bring upheaval to these unsavory laws/ customs. That said, there's a number of reasons why I wouldn't want her to rule over me despite this, but it should be mentioned that this is where her political strengths are as they pertain.

I have to ask, do you consider any characters besides the POVs to be major characters?

Hmmmmmmm. Not really. I find the non pov characters just there to aid n fill the story. They play major roles yes! And push the story forward and def have a purpose. But are they dispensable, yes.

Lol I only use one emoticon, but thanks for noticing!! :love:

Well it is my guide. I'm arguing with my opinions and not other people's.

I don't consider euron major, swiping dragons or not. He is also, just a means to push the story forward.

And the hash tags are just for fun. To keep things light hearted n funny :love:

I find them distracting for the people trying to have a conversation like adults. Please explain your opinions since you jump on any thread Dany is mentioned. Try and refute people with real answers and maybe they'll take you seriously.

According to your line of logic, Aegon I is a usurper of Westeros, and no Targ ought to hold power there. Also, Stannis is a pretty major character; major characters aren't really determined by whether they have POVs or how many times they are mentioned. And the cool factor you cited as a reason why you'd want her has Queen has just as many, if not loads more, who think Mance and Stannis are "cool" for that title.

I think the better argument for why someone might want Dany as queen is this: The political system of Westeros is pretty terrible- absolute monarchy, patriarchy, title versus merit, etc. Dany is an agent of change, has shown interest in the notion of equality, and there's a good chance that her presence will bring upheaval to these unsavory laws/ customs. That said, there's a number of reasons why I wouldn't want her to rule over me despite this, but it should be mentioned that this is where her political strengths are as they pertain.

I have mentioned in this thread why I think targs are entitled to rule westeros.

I find them distracting for the people trying to have a conversation like adults. Please explain your opinions since you jump on any thread Dany is mentioned. Try and refute people with real answers and maybe they'll take you seriously.

Apologies for the distraction. I shall not use hash tags in this serious forum anymore!

I will argue the way I want to. Whether people take me serious or not, is not a big concern of mine. Yet they reply. :love:

She is alone in the Dothraki sea with a Khalasar headed toward her. A Khalasar who has agreed to join up with Yunkai even and she has no weapons, a dragon she can't control (that also abandons her for days at a time) as just her immediate problems.

She can't set anything right in the situation she is in. She is not in a position of power.

I have mentioned in this thread why I think targs are entitled to rule westeros.

Yes- because they forged the 7 kingdoms into 1? Don't you think that Dany's abolition campaign is more worthy of her taking power there than simply conquering a continent, and thus better justification for her rule there? I am asking this, because you are defending her character on very superficial grounds, and ignoring where Dany's actual strengths and rightness is.

It's a only a matter of time before someone creates a Bromance thread for you two with textual evidence from your own posts :devil:

I can see it now....

"By Winter's Knight" "E-Ro and Stannisbamfatheon: they share a love for Stannis.....BUT THEY ALSO SHARE AN E-BROMANCE?!!?!?"

Gah, why am I always out of likes!!!! :laugh:

Archived