Why would anyone want Dany as a queen?

Hoopdescoop

She is alone in the Dothraki sea with a Khalasar headed toward her. A Khalasar who has agreed to join up with Yunkai even and she has no weapons, a dragon she can't control (that also abandons her for days at a time) as just her immediate problems.

She can't set anything right in the situation she is in. She is not in a position of power.

Drogon is at her side at the moment and maybe seeing her in a situation where is is possibly bound by the dothraki, will spur him into action. I do feel that she will will mhago n so forth there n return to meereen. At meereen I just cannot imagine her leaving there in the current state. It would take something drastic to persuade her to leave without establishing a slave free government.

Hmmmmmmm. Not really. I find the non pov characters just there to aid n fill the story. They play major roles yes! And push the story forward and def have a purpose. But are they dispensable, yes.

They play major roles, but they're not major characters...what?

And I honestly can't see how they're dispensable. Without a lot of them, there wouldn't BE a story...

Drogon is at her side at the moment and maybe seeing her in a situation where is is possibly bound by the dothraki, will spur him into action. I do feel that she will will mhago n so forth there n return to meereen. At meereen I just cannot imagine her leaving there in the current state. It would take something drastic to persuade her to leave without establishing a slave free government.

Yeah, that worked so well for Astapor and Yunkai. It doesn't matter what she sets up, these people make way too much money off of slaves, the second she is gone they'll be right back to it.

Also, Drogon is a lot more likely to die than the Dothraki are. They're somewhere near 60,000 riders strong. It only takes one well placed arrow to kill a dragon. These guys live for war, they wouldn't back down and run from a dragon.

I'm sorry but.....how on earth, is Dany travelling to Westeros and restoring a line of deposed kings, going to be an agent of change? If anything that will send Westeros back to the days where the country was ruled by an incestual/crazy dynastic family that wielded absolute power. This idea that Daenerys could be an agent of change in Westeros is patently ridiculous considering the only aspiration she's ever had for the country is that she wants to rule it.

House Stormbrat, Our Words: GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

They play major roles, but they're not major characters...what?

And I honestly can't see how they're dispensable. Without a lot of them, there wouldn't BE a story...

Major roles in pushing the story forward for the main characters. Most of these characters were probably not even planned for when they book series where meant to be shorter.

I def agree that the story would not be the same or maybe even boring without them. That does not make them major characters. There is a central story line here. Ice and fire. For me, major characters are those associated with the central story which is basically what the point of the series is.

I'm sorry but.....how on earth, is Dany travelling to Westeros and restoring a line of deposed kings, going to be an agent of change? If anything that will send Westeros back to the days where the country was ruled by an incestual/crazy dynastic family that wielded absolute power. This idea that Daenerys could be an agent of change in Westeros is patently ridiculous considering the only aspiration she's ever had for the country is that she wants to rule it.

In the words of britney! Gimme moar. I loves it!

This is a good question, I geuss we just dont understand that she is blood of the dragon.

Archived