Actors that need to be cast!

aceski

Edmure or Beric... since they are already cast, I'd say Garlan Tyrell.

Also, Charlie Hunman said he would be interested in GoT... where would you see him ? Maybe Vargo...

i love kevin mckidd (he's the voice of soap mactavish in CoD as well) the only part right for him and big enough may be jon con, though i can think of better actors to play him than mckidd.

I'd say Garlan Tyrell.

i'd be suprised if they do cast garlan, as he's a very minor character, so no relatively big names like mckidd would play him, also mckidd is 10 years too old and doesnt look right for the role anyway.

Personally, i'm holding out for a roberts rebellion prequel after the original series has finished then he could be hoster tully

If he manages to get out of Grey's Anatomy, Kevin Mckidd would indeed be one of my choices for JonCon...

After the shitty ending of last season, Grey's is going to lose viewers, so we can hope!!

Kevin McKidd or David Wenham for JonCon

side note: David Wenham would be a good pick for Hoster Tully if they ever did a Robert's Rebellion movie/miniseries

All these actors nowa days will probably be too old to play a young Robbert, If they are ever going to do a prequel, it would be after the original series has ended in 7+ years

All these actors nowa days will probably be too old to play a young Robbert, If they are ever going to do a prequel, it would be after the original series has ended in 7+ years

Are you talking about the Actors that are playing the roles currently? Cause pretty much none of them would be able to play their younger selves. But, Hoster Tully is an older man(I believe in his early 50's) during the rebellion and I think David Wenham would still be able to play him in 7+ years.

Are you talking about the Actors that are playing the roles currently? Cause pretty much none of them would be able to play their younger selves. But, Hoster Tully is an older man(I believe in his early 50's) during the rebellion and I think David Wenham would still be able to play him in 7+ years.

Oh, sorry got confused with the characters :P, ye David Wenham doesnt age at all lol, still looks the same since i saw him in LOTR like 10 years ago

Not going to happen, but I wish they could get Gary Oldman.

He just submerges himself in his characters and he would bring a great energy to the show.

The guy is just good in everything.

I watched Batman this weekend and stared up at him and thought: Commissioner Gordon, Dracula, Sid Vicious, Sirius Black...amazing. His voice changes, his facial expressions, he just becomes his characters like Meryl Streep.

Not going to happen, but I wish they could get Gary Oldman.

He just submerges himself in his characters and he would bring a great energy to the show.

The guy is just good in everything.

I watched Batman this weekend and stared up at him and thought: Commissioner Gordon, Dracula, Sid Vicious, Sirius Black...amazing. His voice changes, his facial expressions, he just becomes his characters like Merys Streep.

I've always though he would be amazing as The Mad King in a Robert's Rebellion movie/miniseries. Or maybe as Littlefinger if this show was made in the 90's.

Honestly, he does movies, but he is a fun guy. He did voice work for a video game, I think, and if it was a significant character, with a short run, that didn't interrupt his movie commitments, he takes on challenges and variety, so you never know. If any of the seasons do an Aerys, Rhagar, Robert's rebellion flashback.

God, I sound like his armchair agent. LOL!

A nice role like that. He would be an excellent Mad King. God, I see him on the throne ordering Rickard and Brandon to be killed, and then facing Jaime. This would be awesome.

I've always though he would be amazing as The Mad King in a Robert's Rebellion movie/miniseries. Or maybe as Littlefinger if this show was made in the 90's.

oh no doubt he would be the best mad king... Have you seen Leon the professional? He plays a crazy DEA agent, the way he plays it, just wow... amazing, no doubt hes one of the best actors of our time

Also, Robert Carlisle would be awesome in a few roles too. He is doing tv lately too. And I would take Tim Roth as a character too.

Robert Carlisle would make the best Mance Rayder, I hope they get him to do it, he just fits the part so well

Archived