Actors that need to be cast!

aceski

Seems they must be near shooting the East stuff, and as far as I know Missandei is cast, Ian McElhinney will be there, as, I am guessing as Selmy.

Belwas is a mystery....as well as Daario...

Lots of Slavers , but guess sort 'almost minor' characters are usually not known until broadcast.

For instance, I can't remember Nicholas Blane as the Spice King being listed anywhere before we saw him, turned out to be an interesting character.

Same goes for Ian Hanmore as Pyat Pree.

Unless I missed something.

Plus I hope Dany gets a horse back! Being on the 'ground' all the time just does not look right.

I second everyone who has said James Purefoy. Cast him as whoever, there are so many perfect roles for him in GoT.

I would also like to see Eddie Redmayne cast as... someone. Dareon maybe?

I think Eddie Redmayne would really fit the role of Aegon. Just bleach his hair and presto. I know he is really too old but he looks so young that I think he could get away with it.

If not he could play a Kettleback, who all have red hair if I recall correctly.

Apologies to anybody who has already mentioned Rufus Sewell and or Jason Isaacs, but I believe both ought to included.

Both would have made a great Roose Bolton but since that role has been already taken, what about Euron Greyjoy?

Or may be one of the Martells?

I can definitely see Rufus Sewell as the Red Viper.

And what about Jason Isaacs as Shavepate.

I think Eddie Redmayne would really fit the role of Aegon. Just bleach his hair and presto. I know he is really too old but he looks so young that I think he could get away with it.

If not he could play a Kettleback, who all have red hair if I recall correctly.

Eddie always plays younger, it's true. I could totally see him as Aegon. But that also has me thinking -- could we hope for flashbacks in the series? If so, Rhaegar would work as well. Wasn't Rhaegar the shy one with his harp and his prophecies? Totally plays to his type.

• 2 months later...

I love some of the suggestions here, especially McKidd as Jon Connington. Absolutely spot on!

I know it's a bit late now, but I am not too keen on the bloke who is going to play Daario. I'm sure he'll do a fine job, but I always saw Edgar Ramirez in the role. I don't know why, he just seems like the type Dany would go for.

Archived