Turkish Wiki

Breassa

Great idea!

Where is your wiki going to be? Wikia or are you going to set a wiki up on webpage you own?

To be able to create interlinks on booth databases the url of the other wiki has to be added. It is policy on our part to do that as soon as the other wiki has a few hunderd pages. The reason for that is there are a lot of small wikis to have been abondonnend after a few months.

But this does not mean that we cannot help you until you reach that few hunderd pages. For starters all text the wiki is free (and a lot of images). That includes a lot of templates that may be helpful for your wiki. I can find my way in them so I can help you to setup a few. Please take note that I do not speak Turkish so if I copy a template I am relying on Google translate and on you to fix the unavoidable grammar mistakes.

Great idea!

Where is your wiki going to be? Wikia or are you going to set a wiki up on webpage you own?

To be able to create interlinks on booth databases the url of the other wiki has to be added. It is policy on our part to do that as soon as the other wiki has a few hunderd pages. The reason for that is there are a lot of small wikis to have been abondonnend after a few months.

But this does not mean that we cannot help you until you reach that few hunderd pages. For starters all text the wiki is free (and a lot of images). That includes a lot of templates that may be helpful for your wiki. I can find my way in them so I can help you to setup a few. Please take note that I do not speak Turkish so if I copy a template I am relying on Google translate and on you to fix the unavoidable grammar mistakes.

Thak's for your answer.

Firstly, our wiki page isn't wikia. We created with Mediawiki.(This is Our Wiki, we have 368 page yet.) Secondly, thanks for your help. But I added a lot of template to wiki already. (Infobox templates, houses by region templates and region templates or location templates. Thank you AWOIAF to this template) And also I translate to Turkish all templates. But yet, I am waiting your helping. cause I know there is a lot of template. And I'd be happy to help you for grammar mistakes.

Currently, we don't open to everyone. We need to little more pages. All pages in wiki translate by Our team. Our development continues.

Archived