HBO Confirms Iwan Rheon Casting

Westeros

Although I was very much hoping for Cilian Murphy as Ramsay, I have to say Rheon looks the part (if he's indeed Ramsay). I hope he really shines in his scenes with Reek/Theon, since he's such a memorable character.

On my second re-read Murphy is the only one I've got in my head for Ramsey. Ah he would have been so perfect :dunce:

Great news! IR is GREAT at playing creepy. He can make his eyes crazy and cold like Ramsey's. It will be awesome.

Damn. Been reading too many politics threads, cuz I swear when I first read this I thought Cruella wrote "cold like Romney's"

Damn. Been reading too many politics threads, cuz I swear when I first read this I thought Cruella wrote "cold like Romney's"

Ramsay might be a sadist and a brute, but he treats his hounds more gently than Romney did! Ramsay would never strap his caged dog to the top of a moving car, if they had cars in Westeros.

Ramsay might be a sadist and a brute, but he treats his hounds more gently than Romney did! Ramsay would never strap his caged dog to the top of a moving car, if they had cars in Westeros.

He might do it to Theon though... put him in a cage, strap him to the top of a car...

Lol, what? Hadn't heard that before. Doesn't sound cruel, just dangerous, depending on how well the cage is strapped down. It might be cruel depending on the type of cage, and the weather at the time. I wire mesh cage with 30F or 100F would be cruel, 75F with a molded plastic carrier wouldn't be.

With all of the story changes it wouldn't surprise me if Boy turned out to be an original character that's simply replacing Ramsay. He could still be Roose's bastard, but he won't be the same as Ramsay Bolton. Think Jeyne/Talissa.

With all of the story changes it wouldn't surprise me if Boy turned out to be an original character that's simply replacing Ramsay. He could still be Roose's bastard, but he won't be the same as Ramsay Bolton. Think Jeyne/Talissa.

Right, because Jeyne Westerling is such an important character in the books, especially compared with someone as inconsequential as Ramsey. If they can change her... they can change anyone.

Anyone can submit changes. I've edited entries in the past that were then incorporated, and while they were all accurate, there's plenty of examples of inaccurate entries.

The fact is that his credited role appears to be "Boy", and that's what it ought to be on IMDB. I guess I'll go and correct that.

Do you know if IMDB's casting information is legit or if anyone can go in and change it?

Anyone can submit changes. I've edited entries in the past that were then incorporated, and while they were all accurate, there's plenty of examples of inaccurate entries.

The fact is that his credited role appears to be "Boy", and that's what it ought to be on IMDB. I guess I'll go and correct that.

It's legit. Anyone can "submit" changes, but those submissions are sent to their editors for verification. That's not to say that there aren't discrepancies, but that's from verification error, not a lack of verification (see, e.g., http://www.imdb.com/help/show_leaf?resumeprocessingtimes).

Archived