The Bastard Of Bolton In TWOW

sumant30

I would like to see his reaction if stannis does manage to prevail against all odds, what would he do of lord manderly, although roose is there but i think roose too has some less control over the bastard, it would be interesting to see what happens to manderly and mance in WF, do they escape or does bastard has both the skins? what do you think guys??

I am holding out hope that Ramsay did not winkle the truth out of Mance or the Spearwives. They seemed pretty devout Stark Fans, even forbidding Theon from saying the Stark words, "Winter is coming." Then Fake Arya let slip in front of them about Ramsay making her do something with a dog, and the SW gagged.

I also think more people in WF are against the Boltons than for him, whether they are alive, dead, a murder of ravens, or a laughing weirwood tree somehow rooted or bound to a man, or remains of a man, who was thought to be a sorcerer.

The North was praying a lot at the godswood too.

I think Mance knows Arya is fake - for he had seen the Starks before; he still plans to rescue her, so the old gods will be on his side.

Poetic justice if a Squirrel gets him in the NUTS!

I am holding out hope that Ramsay did not winkle the truth out of Mance or the Spearwives. They seemed pretty devout Stark Fans, even forbidding Theon from saying the Stark words, "Winter is coming." Then Fake Arya let slip in front of them about Ramsay making her do something with a dog, and the SW gagged.

I also think more people in WF are against the Boltons than for him, whether they are alive, dead, a murder of ravens, or a laughing weirwood tree somehow rooted or bound to a man, or remains of a man, who was thought to be a sorcerer.

The North was praying a lot at the godswood too.

I think Mance knows Arya is fake - for he had seen the Starks before; he still plans to rescue her, so the old gods will be on his side.

Poetic justice if a Squirrel gets him in the NUTS!

But i am still not counting out roose bolton he is too clever to let WF fall.

I believe these frequent discussions about this subject will get to nowhere. You see, we know nothing. It's true, because the things that we know cannot be trusted. Obviously, the story is too twisted to have a logical guess, and with there's this thing that Jon got stabbed which might bring a new type of magic to the series, which means more unpredictable stuff. Plus the Others could penetrate the north anytime which would change everything. There's no logical answer, just crackpot.

I believe these frequent discussions about this subject will get to nowhere. You see, we know nothing. It's true, because the things that we know cannot be trusted. Obviously, the story is too twisted to have a logical guess, and with there's this thing that Jon got stabbed which might bring a new type of magic to the series, which means more unpredictable stuff. Plus the Others could penetrate the north anytime which would change everything. There's no logical answer, just crackpot.

Crackpot theories are fun too. I hope that Ramsay gets stabbed in the eye by Theon somewhere in this book.

That is what the fun about in the series it is too unpredictable its like firing in dark but hopefully some of our theories will hit a bull's eye.

Ramsay has earned a remarkably ugly death, like King Joffrey's. I hope it is nasty and involves a direwolf, not a dog! (I cannot excuse him sexually molesting Arya - isn't she eleven? and the dog? and Theon? And probably Domeric? Yuch!)

I know Jeyne Poole is older, but she is supposed to be Fake Arya. Or maybe I have Arya's age wrong - I probably do.

IMO Theon and the rest of the Ironborn (not Asha - she's still a hostage) will scale the walls of WF and help Stannis take it. I really, really want Theon to be the one to take Ramsay down because I think that might be the only thing to give Theon closure and a measure of self-respect back. Roose seems very 'dry' to me and should burn nicely. Maybe something from the WF crypts might help them take back the castle.

IDK for me a lot of the fun after reading this series is trying to theorize about different ways the story can go. Just the fact that grrm has created this immense and ever growing world that has so much detail that one can lose them selves in just thinking about the dynamics and interactions between the characters and the lands of westero's, of which feels like a real fucking world in on it self.

I think that Stannis will take Winterfell, but he will have help, maybe Theon knows something about sneaking into winterfell? Maybe Mance will take over control somehow and take out Ramsay. But what about Roose, we know he ain't no dumbass, maybe hell see the profit in betraying his crazy bastard and give him to stannis (so stannis can give him to the red woman's god, yes please) so he can swear fealty and become warden of the north (until Rickon shows up riding a even meaner and bigger Shaggydog and become the stark in winterfell). Manderly is a northman at heart who knows what his role will be but i know that hes a stark loyalist.

Stannis discovers a secret passageway through the crypts of Winterfell.

Still will need someone who knows WF in and out so that he can get into WF through crypts i think all passages have been sealed because i can remember a chapter wherein shaggy dog and summer were trying to get in when bran had warged into summer, during the time iron had control of WF but they weren't able to.

I think that Stannis will take Winterfell, but he will have help, maybe Theon knows something about sneaking into winterfell? Maybe Mance will take over control somehow and take out Ramsay. But what about Roose, we know he ain't no dumbass, maybe hell see the profit in betraying his crazy bastard and give him to stannis (so stannis can give him to the red woman's god, yes please) so he can swear fealty and become warden of the north (until Rickon shows up riding a even meaner and bigger Shaggydog and become the stark in winterfell). Manderly is a northman at heart who knows what his role will be but i know that hes a stark loyalist.

The thing is why would roose betray ramsey, he sits comfortably inside a well garrisoned castle while stannis is freezing in snow.

The thing is why would roose betray ramsey, he sits comfortably inside a well garrisoned castle while stannis is freezing in snow.

Roose is not very fond of Ramsey, if Roose has a chance to be pardoned by Stannis (which is a good possibility since stannis is hard but just plus he needs all the help he can get) and get some kind of further authority in the north (Stannis needs a warden of the north) and get rid of his bastard why not? Although the Boltons might get put to the sword due to betraying and tarnishing the honor of the Robb and the north itself.

Either way it goes, alls you got to know is, The North Remembers.

Archived